BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

60 days. All he got was 60 days.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:57pm
Look, I'm just playing devil's advocate here

Obviously, what this father did was awful and his sentence was ridiculous. But this article instantly reminded me of the argument that yall had regarding men laying hands on women (vicious or innocent).

Didn't a man kill a woman with one punch because she took his parking spot or am I making this up?

Anyhow, this is yet another pointless tragedy
Sponsored Links

Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:58pm
There's guys in jail for weed longer than that.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

No, I'm not.

Death is always a possibility when a man lays his hands on a woman, even if the reason is "justified" or completely unjust

The strength of men can kill, even with a "simple slap"... it will always be a possibility.

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

...but according to the Solange attacks JayZ thread... there are times when a man ought to hit a woman Stern Smile

You're comparing apples and socket wrenches.

Indeed (in response to Alias). And in this case, we're talking about a 71 year old man!
I hated the way the entire extended family rallied around him on the news, calling him the "building block" of the family, the patriarch, etc... He even had another grown daughter who flew in from the States to say it was just a "freak accident".

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 22 2014 at 12:04am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

Oh, and I forgot this gem: He gets to serve his 60 days in jail on weekends only! It's not concurrent!
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:01am

True.

Makes you wonder what 'Justice' really means
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

True.

Makes you wonder what 'Justice' really means

It doesn't mean a damn thing in Quebec. Not a damn thing. Especially if you have the slightest bit of status (he's a retired university professor). Fuccin idiots.

But considering that cardiologist who stabbed his 2 kids 22 times because his wife was having and affair and he got away with it, I don't know why I'm not numb to these things at this point...
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:09am
Sometimes people can only see black or white, never grey. This man had no intention of killing his daughter. Yes, its sad her young life was taken. What sentence would you be happy with?

Btw, if he were my brother or other close relative, I would rally behind him also. **shrug**
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:14am
Welp.  I hope his conscious eats him alive.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:33am
What's to stop him from doing it again
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:40am
Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

Sometimes people can only see black or white, never grey. This man had no intention of killing his daughter. Yes, its sad her young life was taken. What sentence would you be happy with?

Btw, if he were my brother or other close relative, I would rally behind him also. **shrug**

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>