BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

6 Reasons Young Black People Leave Church

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

I love love LOVE my God, but I hate sitting still and being preached at. To this day Confused It's like I'm still that 12 year old girl from back in the day.

Girl, me too. It's a miracle I can even pay attention in school. But as high as tuition is a bish gotta make it work to stay on that Dean's listLOL

I'm also team #vamplife so I cant do mornings unless i have too.

So u have no problem sitting still in class cause u paying money, but when it comes to paying your tithes and your putting a down payment on YOUR salvation....u just can't find the strength?
\\

Salvation isnt an investment plan. Accumulated church hours doesn't equal heaven.LOL

Hmmm my pastor told me otherwise and demanded I attend church for Sunday service, Wednesday Bible Study and the Weekly Lunch on Saturdays (each day u pay tithes or promise to pay next time). I think I'm going to listen to a man chosen by GOD than someone online with Claire Huxtable in their avi. 
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:45pm
Pseudo science and real scientific research are two distinct measures. It's subjective vs objective.

Anyway, actually reading the Bible and researching religion opened my eyes and steered me away. And a biggest factor is real history. So much been lied like Joshua capturing cities that didn't exist in the era that it was suppose to be in, exodus not being real even without the special affects. It's just not real and the slaves they had were war criminals and mercenaries that were part of the hyskos paid soldiers. Don't even get on the patriarchs. It has good wisdom in proverbs but that's the most you'll get out of it. Even Yahwah was part of the canaanite pantheon and as a moon God in reference to the mount Sinai and its the fusion of all the surrounding religions and especially Egyptian religion.

Edited by iliveforbhm - Jan 27 2014 at 2:53pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:45pm
i agree with this article wholeheartedly...its why i left the church
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

how is science controlling our ancestors?

Many ways. Scientific racism is the use of purportedly scientific techniques and hypotheses to support or justify the belief in racism, racial inferiority, or racial superiority or alternatively the practice of classifying individuals of different phenotypes into discrete races.

LOL what scientific techniques did the pilgrims & KKK use?
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

What's church?
a wack place
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:51pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:52pm
Marcelo are you trolling?
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:54pm
It's about to be a religion battle with axes, picks, and maces.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

how is science controlling our ancestors?

Many ways. Scientific racism is the use of purportedly scientific techniques and hypotheses to support or justify the belief in racism, racial inferiority, or racial superiority or alternatively the practice of classifying individuals of different phenotypes into discrete races.

That's not real science tho. Science and Religion go hand in hand. Like Jonah living in a giant fish for 3 days and 3 nights and the whole world flooding. These are scientific feats that can be verified that the Bible noted.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Marcelo are you trolling?

trolling how? Confused this thread is about why the black youth are leaving church...im scared for my black peers cause without church they not making it to eternal salvation
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic