Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

6 months later

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:21pm
Bubblyboo I was so in love with someone who broke up with me and got engaged 6 months (more or less) later.  It crushed me too.  But I moved on.  Later he ended up getting a divorce after 2-3 years.  I'm still married going on 13 years now.  Right now you are in pain...but take it one day at a time.  Seek some counseling.  Be among friends.  Play inspiring music.  Don't give in your pain.  Even starting to work out will strengthen your inner spirit.  If you believe in God, then trust Him for his plan for your life. (Jer 29:11)  Hug
Sponsored Links

kimbledawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kimbledawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:04am
Hi, I believe that what Printer was saying is that we all have choice! We choose what we accept, what we allow, and what we do in response. I know that the OP thinks that she is upset about everything outside of herself when in fact if she really reflects on it, she played a part in everything that happened. Please don't take that statement as me saying that she is at "fault". I am saying that we suffer because we accept things that we know are bad because we think we'll get something good down the road. or we allow things that aren't good for us for some of the same reasons. We have to realize our power and make choices that are good for us because that dude is doing just that. Choosing whats good for him.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by kimbledawn kimbledawn wrote:

Hi, I believe that what Printer was saying is that we all have choice! We choose what we accept, what we allow, and what we do in response. I know that the OP thinks that she is upset about everything outside of herself when in fact if she really reflects on it, she played a part in everything that happened. Please don't take that statement as me saying that she is at "fault". I am saying that we suffer because we accept things that we know are bad because we think we'll get something good down the road. or we allow things that aren't good for us for some of the same reasons. We have to realize our power and make choices that are good for us because that dude is doing just that. Choosing whats good for him.

Let the church say Amen
swweet*suga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 7:34pm
I think everyone has been in something like this. My first real boyfriend and i were together for like 2-3 years and he broke up with me and started dating this one chick. All of his friends were getting married at the time and I guess he was feeling "rushed" he proposed to her and married her all while texting and calling me and i didnt even know the fool was married. In the back of my mind I always wonder why didnt he marry me and why did he waste all this time together. I just like to think it wasnt my time and God was preparing something better. 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:24am
any updates op? are you ok?
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 8:44am
Originally posted by kimbledawn kimbledawn wrote:

Correct.

It is a choice. If one does not see such relationships as being within thier own control then they will live a pitful life of being buffeted about by any 'wind' that comes their way .. such they land again and again in some dire circumtance where the only solution is .. the final solution - suicide. Come on.

I can't be asked to coddle such foolish peopleConfused not when there is such a great wealth of other people living in poverty and dirt ... scratching and clawing their way to ... LIVE!

Edited by Printer_Ink - Oct 12 2013 at 8:56am
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 10:19am
HUG MEEEEEEEE!!

dont do that selfish act sweetie..u gonna leave behind people who really care about you..

some of these comments are pretty harsh but its true..Dont give a man power over you!!

be single for awhile go out do somethin special for your self..,

ive been super low before too..

but Omg dont off and kill yourself why u wanna punish yourself for somethin a *&%^$#@Ein bastard did..

we all play a fool sometimes. u was pushed down time to get up and try again.. fk that ..
OutToHelp35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OutToHelp35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 9:19am
I understand you. I was in pain over an ex-boyfriend for over 2 years. I tried to date New guys but it didn't work and they ended up playing me too. I was so angry/depressed over my ex that I overdosed on sleeping pills. But, luckily I am still alive. The guy I was dating went on Twitter and told the world that he wanted to marry someone else. I never thought I would get over the things he said to me, treated me etc. But I did and you can too. Trust me, time really does heel wounds. I had to push dating to the side for over a year to get my mind back in order and now I am back to the old me and it feels good. I know this post is a month old but PLEASE PLEASE don't take your life. If you do that, your ex will win. I would suggest to spend time as a single woman. Go on vacation.....read.....shop.....go to the spa. I promise you that you will look back and wonder why you were caught up feeling suicidal over some nothing dude. There's so much to live for too. Think about your family; they will be devastated if you took your life. You will get over this and you will find someone better. That guy you were with is probably a loser anyway.
OutToHelp35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OutToHelp35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 9:31am
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I heard this from a message board years ago....THE BEST REVENGE IS SUCCESS....

When people hurt you, and this is family, friends, men, girlfriends....the best revenge is success and living well. What does that mean???

It means....exercise, get fit, improve your make-up skills, hair...get a better job, get your masters degree, get your own place, get that 6 figure job, make more money...get your self the best you can be.

The best revenge, someone ends a relationship with YOU...then six months or 3 years later....they see you and you look like a beauty queen, with a man 10 times better than him....what....the best revenge....you see that man....years from now...and you are doing WELL, in your big HOUSE, dating a doctor, skin pretty, hair right out the hair salon, body like BEYONCE....teeth white and pretty....

that is the best revenge....success and LIVING WELL!!!

LOL This is funny but I definitely agree with this. Get yourself together. But, then again, if it's years down the line, it probably wouldn't matter to prove to your ex that you're doing good. But, if an ex happens to see you looking good and doing good it will still feel good inside that they see you are not worried about them lol. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345