BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!!6 month post partum update!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 4.64  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
VelvetOne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VelvetOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 10:17am
ClapClapClapBeautiful baby,  ClapClapClapClap Beautiful Parents!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 8:09pm
Awww! Hezzy is growing up! He's so cute!
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 10:07pm
He's a cutie pie.  Congrats on the new joy in your life.  Time flies before you know it. He'll be walking and not wanting you to hold him.  Enjoy him while he's still letting you cuddle him. 
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 1:03am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

how your hubby have such strong genes?LOL
'lil Hezzy is cute
what do u mean your left nipple will never be the same? Disapprove
when will the clitoral sensitivity go away? does the sensitivity feel good during sex?
You read that part too huh? I read these things and it's like a sign from the heavens for me to get my tubes tied NOW. I read her posts and I make a hard left toward NO having babies LOL

Ugh. It's not fair. I'm not here for all that extraness that comes with pregnancy. I'm to damn selfish for it. Ouch All the unseen side effects.Disapprove Surrogate it is......not unfortunately.

By MC: Your son is beautiful!!!! That six months literally flew by because in my head he's only like 3 months. Ir eally don't feel it was six months ago when you first post about the delivery and the horrifying effects of it Stern Smile

Lol I love baby Olivia too. She warms my ovaries LOL. When the time comes for me, I'll come back to this thread and look at the pics of your son and whitney's vids to maybe be inspired to enter the downward spiral into the abyss.LOL
I'll see how it all goes with my sister's pregnancy and judge from that.Stern SmileLOL

Thank you lady!  LOL @ you not being here for the havoc pregnancy labor wreaks on the body. Can I just say through it all--it is SO worth it!!!!!!----I can't wait to read your teething info, thank you in advanceTongue I said all the same things you said --you WILL overcome--you CAN do it. Even after having gone through the healing period, nipple soreness, ect. I would still have a home birth with no drugs if I ever had another baby. As long as you breathe and focus through each contraction it's totally manageable.

The hard part for me was when his head crowned--SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT, that was intense. I was warned that it hurts, but I wasn't ready. lol Even still I have no regrets because the reward was this beautiful baby! The ring of acid being thrown (that's what it should be called) lol only lasts for a couple minutes. If you can do that, you can do A N Y T H I N G. Epitome I am talking to you tooLOL--Please extend my apologies to your husband, but I gots to keep it real with you ladies--I promised I would share all the knitty gritty details and I kept my wordOuch  Carrying and delivering a child is truly a rite of passage! Trust me when you look into your babie's eyesCry---I can't even express the joy!!!!

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 1:07am
Ain't no joy gone come from my vagina bein' on fire.
Resentment, yes. 
Joy, no. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

MC i am going to tell you something...your first thread so scared me about child birth i told my dh and he banned me from your thread. i was THAT petrified. he thought i was that serious about not having a kid and adopting......i still amUnhappy

i read her thread and seriously had a panic attack. that's when i knew i was getting the epidural LOL

it was the first time that someone was so honest about labor/after labor. no one really talks about that, they just say that they were in labor for 50hrs or whatever.

Forgive me, this made me LOL---I didn't mean to spook you. If it helps, everyone's experience is different. Your labor may be the exact opposite, heck you might not even tear, some women don'tTongue

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Ain't no joy gone come from my vagina bein' on fire.
Resentment, yes. 
Joy, no. 

LOLLOL---girl I mean once you look at baby FroidLOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 1:13am
I'm glad everything is going well mcelweewife! He is quite the cutie. I'm learning quite a bit about birth and early motherhood from all of these cute BHM mamas & babies.

OT: Ring of fire?! *Clenches* Can I get the doctors to spray some Anbesol(benzocaine) on my vagina for that part of the birth?LOLCry

Edited by carolina cutie - Jun 14 2013 at 1:15am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 1:13am
Originally posted by VelvetOne VelvetOne wrote:

ClapClapClapBeautiful baby,  ClapClapClapClap Beautiful Parents!!!!!!

Thank you sweetheartBig smile

@LilMissSunshine, thank you! YES---he is growing too fastCry

@ QueenBee so is your little guy! I think about him being grossed out by my smooches and hugs I am trying to get in as many snuggles as I can. Heart

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 1:18am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I'm glad everything is going well mcelweewife! He is quite the cutie. I'm learning quite a bit about birth and early motherhood from all of these cute BHM mamas & babies.

OT: Ring of fire?! *Clenches* Can I get the doctors to spray some Anbesol on my vagina for that part of the birth?LOLCry

LOL I don't know about that. Thank you hon. If you have a pretty high threshold for pain, it may be nothing to you. I didn't scream like I thought I would, I basically whimpered like PrinceLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic