Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

!!6 month post partum update!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 4.64  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

Girrrllllll I have no idea! But he is still young--I am sure he will change drastically as he gets older--and thank you!

When he was 6 days old he jerked his head sideways in frustration with my breast still in his mouth. My nipples already looked like raw ground beef at that point so my poor nipple didn't stand a chance.
It has since healed over but there is a tiny gauge where that missing piece of nipple should be. It's not noticeable unless I really look closely though.

It doesn't bother bother me at all unless I squat the wrong way. I was told by my midwife and doctor that it takes 18 months for a woman to fully recover from pregnancy and labor.

Everything is more sensitive, especially my nipples.Tongue

LOLLOLLOLLOLCry@ that gif.

The walker is from babies r us.com
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=combi%20walker&origkw=combi+walker&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

i literally didn't even finished the vid, lol. I paused it and bought that walker--I had to have that!! I don't know how they resisted buying that for Olivia--who is Hezekiah's future wife by the way, lol. j/k

Sponsored Links

mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 2:40pm
beatrice
diva
 ladybird
jonesable
bribby
yardgirl
igotsunshine
limalady
dijahlove
Much love to all of you!Tongue
Please don't let me deter any of you from having babies! It is so worth the changes and the pain that the body goes through.
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 2:49pm
LOL at her dad having the natural hair convo with her at 7:20 or so. "Is that a Twist-out? Can I touch it?" haha
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 3:53pm
congrats again Wifey!
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 3:54pm
so thankful to not have had to go through any of the things i feared...including childbirth, lolol...but you are so right Wifey, its ALLLL worth itHeart

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 3:56pm
Olivia is so cute.
I had thought Felipe was Indian for the longest time. 
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 4:03pm

Awww congrats

I also thought he was an Injun at first......so many cute babiesCry
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 4:31pm

love love that walker
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 4:49pm
LOLCongrats
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

how your hubby have such strong genes?LOL
'lil Hezzy is cute
what do u mean your left nipple will never be the same? Disapprove
when will the clitoral sensitivity go away? does the sensitivity feel good during sex?

Girrrllllll I have no idea! But he is still young--I am sure he will change drastically as he gets older--and thank you!

LOL.  That's what Paula Patton said.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style