Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 5y/o Black girl was locked in the closet at school
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

5y/o Black girl was locked in the closet at school

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:29pm
I think the mama would've tore that ass up if that teacher stuck around. I know I would have.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Too bad she's not a Black boy... Black people might have actually cared Ermm
Que?

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:45pm
Think she needs to take this woman to court and also start setting up a protest for her to be fired with signs and people who are part of the community. What kind of person locks a child in a closet? I would want a confrontation with that teacher so I can tell her just what I think about her dumb self. The child is 5, you send her to the principal and from there, parents are called. or tell her put her head down or take away recess . It saddens me that she doesn't seem to know to do things like they while being a teacher.she has probably been doing this for years. she needs to be knocked the F out and forced to apologize to the little girl.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:47pm
That teacher needs to get her ass beat.

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

LSA said they'd kill that teacher
i wouldnt kill...but i surely would pounce on that fool. ....yeah  wouldve strangled her.AngryAngryAngry
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:07pm
Forget the short term satisfaction of beating that a$$, sue the school!! 

Then put a mask on and beat that a$$. Stern Smile

Edited by OrriannaRose - Jan 16 2014 at 11:08pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:11pm
Can you imagine all of the incidents that goes unreported either because the schools are trying to sweep them under the rug or because the child is too embarrassed/afraid to tell their parents?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Too bad she's not a Black boy... Black people might have actually cared Ermm
Que?

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:14pm
She needs to lose her job and not be allowed around kids, especially black kids.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:31pm
Some people just don't need to be teachers.  Some people just don't need to be teaching black children.  If you are at the point where you are locking up a FIVE YEAR OLD because they play too much (which is what five year olds fukking DO) then you need to change your career.

This pisses me off so bad because it is the ammo people need to tell us that teachers don't know anything and don't deserve respect or proper pay. 

About the worst I do with my kids is make them stand up with their hands on their head, and even that is to get them to calm down (which actually works).  If I feel they need anything more severe, I start writing and calling parents.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic