Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 59% BW that have mult. kids have mult baby daddies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

59% BW that have mult. kids have mult baby daddies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 12:53am
The study focuses on women because they are the ones left raising the kids.  A man can impregnate move on and have a "normal" life, the woman's life is forever changed.   The black community needs to do better.  All these children are being raised to think that children by multiple men is okay.   It's a terrible cycle and usually one of poverty.

Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 12:57am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Nope. The focus is always on the women. "Close your legs, she's had too many dingalings, all that paynus being double parked in her cooter (that was funny though Blaque CryCry) etc." Lmaoooooooo. What about these men running around "single" with multiple kids boinking anything that moves? LOLLOL Oh, the joys of being a woman.

Just because the men go out boinking don't mean the women have to put her eggs on display like they at the supermarket. Phukking is phukking but it speaks a whole new language when women allow different men to nut in her. I mean, we still have some control over that. 

So do men. They have just as much control over whether or not to wear a condom. 

But you are only hurting yourself by taking these actions. You are not sexually liberated when you have that men children all by different men! You're reckless. (That's a hypothetical you)Each pregnancy could just as easily been HIV, Aids, Herpes, PID...Those all create health consequences that could be lessened with insisting on said condom. It's not just pregnancy. You're taking a gamble with your life. Irresponsible actions especially for someone so freely not limiting pregnancies.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 1:09am
didnt read 

but are these stats from the Census Bureau?

or an isolated study of a concentrated subset of women?

how many women were involved?  how did they select or find the women for the study?  On and on.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 1:09am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

But you are only hurting yourself by taking these actions. You are not sexually liberated when you have that men children all by different men! You're reckless. (That's a hypothetical you)Each pregnancy could just as easily been HIV, Aids, Herpes, PID...Those all create health consequences that could be lessened with insisting on said condom. It's not just pregnancy. You're taking a gamble with your life. Irresponsible actions especially for someone so freely not limiting pregnancies.

Did you read pg 8? I was not advocating running around and getting pregnant with multiple men. This is the original quote I responded to. I took it out bc it was getting too long.

Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Thank you Omni....and I completly agree with the comments below:

If women are having children by multiple men, shouldn't there be a correlation to the number of men having children with multiple women?

Edited by OrriannaRose - Aug 14 2013 at 1:11am
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 1:15am
I read it and I'm not letting men off the hook. My point is the even greater impact on women and their health.  In the pregnancy, who often is left to raise the child and the expenses? The women are. The men can walk away and still be out starting more families. I have plenty of disdain for the men that have 20 or 30 kids that they don't pay for. However I also hold women responsible too.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 4:31am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

7 dicks ain't a lot. FOH.

Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

7 dicks getting you pregnant?? Hell yes it is. Wtf earth y'all live on???

She got a sperm gumbo marinating in the cooch.

BAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 7:02am
Well it's easy to have two baby daddies or more when the first one might be dead or in jail. These studies can be so misleading.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 7:13am
people with multiple children by more than one person don't bother me unless it is in excess.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 7:24am
Originally posted by Xamaycana Xamaycana wrote:

The study focuses on women because they are the ones left raising the kids.  A man can impregnate move on and have a "normal" life, the woman's life is forever changed.   The black community needs to do better.  All these children are being raised to think that children by multiple men is okay.   It's a terrible cycle and usually one of poverty.

you read the study?

from what Samone posted I didn't see the 59% stat
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 7:26am
children by multiple men is okay.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>