BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

50 shades of Gray has been cast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 50 shades of Gray has been cast
    Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:16pm
Never read the book, but i know some members here have. Can't say I'm mad at them

NEWS/ 

Dakota Johnson and Charlie Hunnam to Star inFifty Shades of Grey

Charlie Hunnam, Dakota JohnsonStephen Lovekin, Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

E L James has finally locked down her on-screen Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey.

The 50 Shades of Grey author announced the news Monday morning, tweeting that Dakota Johnson and Charlie Hunnam have been cast to play the coveted roles in the film adaptation of her erotic love story.

NEWS: Fifty Shades of Grey's E L James leads Forbes' list of top-earning authors

"I am delighted to let you know that the lovely Dakota Johnson has agreed to be our Anastasia in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey," James wrotelater adding, "The gorgeous and talented Charlie Hunnam will be Christian Grey in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey."

Dakota, who is the daughter of Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith, is best known for her starring role on the now-defunct Fox sitcom Ben & Kate.

The actress has also had roles in The Five-Year Engagement and 21 Jump Street, and most recently teamed up with Penn Badgley and Ethan Hawke to star in the Shakespeare drama Cymbeline, which is currently filming in New York.

NEWS: Fifty Shades of Grey gets a release date

Hunnam, who stars on Sons of Anarchy as Jax Teller, has also had previous roles in Pacific Rim and Deadfall.

What do you think about these castings?

Sound off in the comments!

Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:20pm
Ew at their pics. Maybe they'll look better after a bath & makeover?Dead

lol Then again, who pays that much attention to actors in soft core PICS movies?
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:22pm
He isn't hot enough.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:26pm
He is on Sons of Anarchy...
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:33pm
Charlie nooo don't do this to your career!!!!
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:36pm
And he is no Christian Gray. Also I wonder what that script is like. I read the books & can honestly say it's some of the worst writing ever. The sex was so tame. The only interesting part is Christian's background. For everyday America if they don't tell his story first the audience will just hate him.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

He isn't hot enough.

Christian Grey has curly/wavy red hair, I wasn't really expecting him to be LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:37pm
He's one of my imaginary Boos but I'll continue to pass on all things related to this book...
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:42pm
She looks just like both her parents....bless her heart....
JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 4:23pm
I never read the book.. but i thought the women in the book was suppose to be youngish or at least younger than the man
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic