Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

50 cent v floyd.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 50 cent v floyd.
    Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 12:52am
oh no...not the money team...they just can't win.

first was the ray j incident..

now 50 n floyd battling it out on twitter. and instagram.

anyone paying attention??

its hilarious... and going on right now.
on social networks of course.

The beef between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and 50 Cent is at full force.

The boxer and rapper were once best friends, but their relationship deteriorated after a failed business partnership. Mayweather said in April that 50 was getting into the boxing promotional game. 50 took that a step further, implying in July that he was going to start promoting Mayweather and other fighters.

When Mayweather got out of jail, he had other ideas, and by September we learned that their venture had fallen apart. 50 Cent confirmed that was the case when he went off on Mayweather over Twitter Wednesday.

TMT IS OVER the money team is no longer a team. So it SMS promotions that’s it thats all.SMSaudio … I’m no longer apart or down with TMT promotions. SMSaudio … If anyone wants a money team jacket I’m selling mine for a dollar. The nap back hat comes with it. That’s a fare price. SMSaudio … I move the fighters to SMSpromotion cause the other half of the money team .Didnt put up there $MONEY$.SMSaudio,” 50 Cent wrote on Twitter.

He continued his assault on Mayweather on Friday:

GAMBOA MOVING UP IN WEIGHT FLOYD. You should have know not to go against me PUNK #SMSAUDIO

I can't hang out with Floyd no more,I'm tired of running from manny pacquiao #smsAudio

Mayweather wasn’t about to let 50 call him a “punk” and say he’s ducking Manny Pacquiao without fighting back. He called 50 Cent a “groupie” in response.

floyd-mayweather-50-groupie

Mayweather also blasted 50 in a separate tweet with offensive language, calling him “boy” and saying he looked cute wearing a TMT (The Money Team) jacket.

50 Cent really seemed set on creating some noise Friday. He tried getting Mayweather’s attention because he wants his former friend to fight Yuriorkis Gamboa, who is one of his boxers. He said he would pay the winner a $20 million bonus. 50 also went after Andre Ward, trying to goad him into fighting Andre Dirrell, who is another one of his clients.

After Friday’s exchange, it’s pretty safe to say these guys are now sworn enemies.

Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:04am
Hi NYC Diva, glad You got Your Power back...

50 and Floyd seem like they're in a Lover's Spat
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:13am
why would they do this over business especially over the internetssss

50 should understand mayweather being more careful with his money after something like jail

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:21am
*Snickers*
@50cent

I can't hang out with Floyd no more,I'm tired of running from manny pacquiao #smsAudio

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:43am
Hold on, weren't they riding each other's dicks before?

How the hell did it turn to this?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 2:46am
LOL@ floyds comment w/the pic
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:20am
lol

50 threw shade at floyd on power 105.1

floyd thought fif was banging his fiancee

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:25am
Take it to the ring then.
No guns and a fair fight I think Floyd would win.

Geek
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:28am
It's time to grow up
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:45am
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Take it to the ring then.
No guns and a fair fight I think Floyd would win.

Geek

this is very obvious

a trained pro fighter and a former thug

no contest
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair