Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

50 Cent retires from being a father...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

50 was prolly a stupid, little, disrespectful, asshole when he was 16 too.

Still is IMO.

Damn shame the son sounds more mature in that text exchange.

^This. I hollard at "You keep texting me" and "Money isn't everything"
Took him straight back to common sense teachings...
had he threw a "u mad" text in it, 50 would've lost his mindLOL
Sponsored Links

juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 8:29pm
Why would the mom have to poison his mind when 50 did that himself
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

maybe coz he took her to court for child support, he sued her for defamation, she tried to sue him when he was evicting her and he burnt the house saying she had some man in his house, she thought her son should have 20 pair of sneakers and he put their phonecall on radio, he got her off the reality show she was gonna do etc etc etc...they are both bitter assholes so it's not far fetched to think either of them would fabricate sh*t about the other to poison their son
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 9:33pm
its weird to me coz fifty up until early this year had a close relationship with his son
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

maybe coz he took her to court for child support, he sued her for defamation, she tried to sue him when he was evicting her and he burnt the house saying she had some man in his house, she thought her son should have 20 pair of sneakers and he put their phonecall on radio, he got her off the reality show she was gonna do etc etc etc...they are both bitter assholes so it's not far fetched to think either of them would fabricate sh*t about the other to poison their son

But if he did all that to the mother of his child why would she need to fabricate anything he has eyes and ears also he seems chill 50 sounds like he is the one with the problem
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 10:02pm
All this time, I thought that he had recently been in trouble for kicking down his son's mother's door and allegedly kicking her. I did not know that his girlfriend that had been posted on BHM on the beach with him was the one and that she had a kid too. It sounds like he is having a melt down for these two incidents to unfold back to back.

He needs to chill out b4 he ends up in jail like his former best bud mayweather did.
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 10:04pm
too many of these guys with non-traditional upbringings be doing the most and end up messing up their sons and themselves. smh.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:51am
Reading about the stuff that has gone on with 50 and his babymama(her not wanting to leave the house 50 brought all the while moving her new bf in, getting mad because 50 wouldnt buy the kid 20 pairs of new shoes for school) I could vary well believe that was her on the other end of those text messages. While reading them it didnt seem like something a 16 year old would say....50 shouldnt have been stupid enough to caught up in and go off like that.... I mean kid gonna be 18 soon.... those child support checks about to dry up.... and that lifestyle will be hard to maintain if she aint been saving.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 7:13am
So he pulled an Alec Baldwin and Mike Epps?LOL His son is a teenager now, he probably is a pain in the azzLOL LOL 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 7:16am
I can't lie, when my niece was between 16-18 years old, I talked about her bad and had a few words for her. LOL Her puberty was horrid. She didn't like it, but she thanked later for being hard on her. Sometimes you just have to give it to your kids raw...but I wouldn't do it in a text or voice message..I'm going face to face with minesLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic