BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

50 Cent charge with DV .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

I am officially tired of tmz....

Why because they got the story first ? The case is all over the national media . I am more tired of men hurting women .

nah that's not why.. i just don't like 'em.. they nosey ass shyt..  racist and i only like Harvey when he's on ppl's court... other than that i find him annoying as shyt

And I don't know the real story..
If he touched her he's wrong..( no excuse)

Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 6:13pm
I used to really like fifty a lot F him, that nig hate black women and i doubt America cares about his black baby momma he will be fine
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 6:14pm
Dp

Edited by Sleek - Jul 03 2013 at 6:15pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 6:27pm
Shocked

50 Cent
Congrats On SECOND Child
At Least According to Cops

Exclusive
0702_50cent_daphne_joy_2011_splash_articleThe woman accusing 50 Cent of domestic violence is NOT Shaniqua Tompkins -- the mother of the rapper's 16-year-old son -- it's ANOTHER baby mama, TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... cops say the victim of the domestic violence incident is a former girlfriend who has a child with 50.

50 has never publicly acknowledged having a second child ... but it appears the woman behind the allegation is Daphne Joy -- a model who famously dated 50 for 3 years.

There were rumors the two had a child last fall ... but neither 50 nor Daphne ever confirmed the birth. In fact, the L.A. City Attorney seemed to break the news in its statement to the media when it said the victim and 50 had a "child in common."

We spoke with Shaniqua, who swore she wasn't the accuser -- and we know Daphne lives in Toluca Lake, where the alleged incident took place.

So ... congrats???

Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Edited by india100 - Jul 03 2013 at 6:28pm
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 8:09pm
Didn't he hire someone to burn down her house a few years back when she was awarded the house?

This negroid is crazy...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Didn't he hire someone to burn down her house a few years back when she was awarded the house?

This negroid is crazy...

That was the baby mama pre fame aka the black edition.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 8:47pm
In that pic, he look like he's beat a woman's ass Dead

Edited by Az~Maverick - Jul 03 2013 at 8:47pm
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 2:49am
Ok makes sense now, I was thinking "does he have another child" because he been stopped messing with his first BM.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 3:15am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

This negroid is crazy...

That was the baby mama pre fame aka the black edition.
see id like to make a thread on this but i already know how it will go

Edited by afrokock - Jul 04 2013 at 3:16am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 3:24am
i have always thought this nicca was a lil touched.  he has crazy eyes...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic