FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

50 Cent absent at son's graduation...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Some men cannot separate issues they have with the mother of their children, from being present in their kids lives.

Disappointed

Thank you! I'm so tired of deadbeats using this excuse. "I didn't want to be bothered or have to dea l with her", My "dad" used it, bil, and my uncle. Wtf?! Get over yourself!
Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:10am
On an unrelated note: What the hell kind of struggle looking graduation is this?
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 8:17am
this is quite common, ain't nothing new ....happens all the time...to everyday people...I'm surprised he actually thought he was going to come. 
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Some men cannot separate issues they have with the mother of their children, from being present in their kids lives.

Disappointed

Thank you! I'm so tired of deadbeats using this excuse. "I didn't want to be bothered or have to dea l with her", My "dad" used it, bil, and my uncle. Wtf?! Get over yourself!

My ex uses this and my daughter is only 4 months. He has to be told to help her.

It is sad that he did not show up or get him a graduation gift or throw him a party. Some men like to move on with other women and children and act like their past kids don't matter as much. Shame in 50.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:35pm

so was this a fake facebook page or not?
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:35pm
50 ain't sh*t. Meanwhile, he's toting his lil light skinned kid all around.
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Disappointed

My ex uses this and my daughter is only 4 months. He has to be told to help her.

It is sad that he did not show up or get him a graduation gift or throw him a party. Some men like to move on with other women and children and act like their past kids don't matter as much. Shame in 50.
Currently going through this and my daughter is now 16; didn't call her on her birthday or anything.  Sad fact, she could now care less about him. Worse fact, I never did anything to this man and never stood between the relationship that he failed to develop with her.  I encouraged all types of contact (letters, email, skype, etc) and he did nothing so I give up.  I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't show up for her graduation in a couple years. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

Currently going through this and my daughter is now 16 

Cry
I hate to hear stuff like this.
all the best to your daughter.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:39pm
this is sad. I feel for his son.
I don't know if the crying part is true,but if 50 didn't go to his graduation (and he knew about it), shame on him.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:41pm
was this posted?

Home

50 Cent -- I Didn't Blow Off My Son's Graduation ... I Wasn't Invited

50 Cent

I Didn't Blow Off My Son's Graduation ...

I Wasn't Invited

5/19/2014 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0519-marquise-jackson-facebook-post-0150 Cent didn't abandon his son on high school graduation day -- despite an emotional Facebook post from the kid -- instead 50 claims he was intentionally blocked from attending by his son's mother ... at least that's what 50 is telling friends.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ, Fiddy is extremely hurt and upset by the photo his son Marquise Jackson posted on Facebook Sunday crying in his cap and gown while hugging his mother.

Marquise wrote, "Yea I broke down. I was really excited to see my pops at my graduation but he never showed up smh. My sister and mama is always there for me just know that you wasn't. I did it without you."

But 50 disagrees ... telling friends he was never told when or where the graduation ceremony was, or he would have been there. FYI, the ceremony was at Marquise's private school in ATL (the same school 50 reportedly foots the bills for).

We're told 50 spent last weekend in NYC for a charity event.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic