Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 5 Y O Handed Over 2 Kidnapper @ School Found Alive
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

5 Y O Handed Over 2 Kidnapper @ School Found Alive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:34am
The school was negligent.
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:31pm
they said the burqas are required to be removed for identification.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:34pm
the white people blog's comment section is full of ppl saying the mom is involved and its a conspiracy to file a lawsuit.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

the white people blog's comment section is full of ppl saying the mom is involved and its a conspiracy to file a lawsuit.

but to leave a child cold alone in a tshirt though? c'mon man
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

they said the burqas are required to be removed for identification.

Ok..I was wondering because anyone could wear it and say its for religious reasons.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:46pm
Update:

Philadelphia Police searched a Cobbs Creek home today in connection to the case of a kidnapped 5-year-old girl.

NBC10 has learned that investigators took the little girl to the West Philadelphia neighborhood Thursday with her mother after receiving several tip calls. Investigators walked the girl through the area and she apparently recognized an alley from the day she was abducted.

A forensic crime unit took pictures inside and outside of the home, according to investigators. Police questioned one person inside the residence. The home, right off Cobbs Creek Parkway, is located near a trail the leads straight to the Upper Darby playground where the little girl was found after she was abducted last month.

NBC10's Tim Furlong spoke with the little girl's grandfather this morning. Abdur-Rashid says he believe there will be an arrest in the case soon. During an exclusive interview last week, Rashid said the unsolved crime was a random act of violence.

"We believe it was a random act of a pervert sending someone who they had control over to go to a public school, kindergarten class, and take out a young girl who he could take out his perversion on, said Rashid. “We appreciate the fact that the police are leaving no stone unturned."

Police say there were a combination of factors that led them to the home but will not reveal what they are at this time, according to NBC10's Tim Furlong.

The 5-year-old was abducted on Jan. 14 from the Cullen Bryant Elementary School on 60th and Cedar Avenue. Police say a woman wearing Muslim garb, and apparently pregnant, was seen on surveillance video taking the girl out of the school.

Police say the woman and another man allegedly took the girl to a home nearby, forced her to undress, blindfolded her and eventually dropped her off in an Upper Darby park on a cold night. She was found by a good Samaritan named Nelson Mandela Myers less than 24 hours later, shivering and wearing only a t-shirt.

On Jan 15, police served search warrants at the homes of registered sex offenders living in Cobbs Creek. So far, police say no one has been taken into custody. The reward for the arrest of the kidnapper (s) is currently at $105,000.

Police have received more than 200 tips in the case.

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Glad she was found safe but I do wonder how did the person know the girls name? Makes me think somebody was trying to scare the family. 

You'd be surprised at the amount of parents that send their children to school with personalized book bags, and clothing instead of just initials
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 3:25pm
I was wondering what happened with this case. Hope they has an arrest soon
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Im still trying to figure out why it took the whole school day for them to realize she was gone...

i think it's because she was "signed out" and they didnt think anything of it until her mom came to look for her.

it's weird because if her mom dropped her off at 8:45 wouldnt it raise a red flag that she came back 5 minutes later to take her to "breakfast"

idk maybe it's because im thinking with hindsight

Yea that should have raised eyebrows. But that school is way too lax. They just released that poor baby Ro some random person. She could have been killed.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Our daycare has a list of people who are allowed to go with my son but to even get in the door you have to use a pin code. If you don't have it then then a staff member lets you in.

I tired to wear a head cover when taking my passport photo. I wasn't allowed to wear it because I was not Muslim. But burqa must be removed.

yes at the daycare my niece and nephew attend, you have a secret pin, then you have to show your ID and then they make sure your fingerprint matches the one you left when you were put on the pick up list. 

this school was way too lax and heads need to roll 

this is great!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair