Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 5 Y O Handed Over 2 Kidnapper @ School Found Alive
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

5 Y O Handed Over 2 Kidnapper @ School Found Alive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Our daycare has a list of people who are allowed to go with my son but to even get in the door you have to use a pin code. If you don't have it then then a staff member lets you in.

I tired to wear a head cover when taking my passport photo. I wasn't allowed to wear it because I was not Muslim. But burqa must be removed.

yes at the daycare my niece and nephew attend, you have a secret pin, then you have to show your ID and then they make sure your fingerprint matches the one you left when you were put on the pick up list. 

this school was way too lax and heads need to roll 

Edited by iGotSunshine - Jan 15 2013 at 3:53pm
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I have to show my ID when picking up my kids. What happend to that rule ?

Dh got his feelings hurt one day trying to pick up our kids and forgot his wallet in the car.

yes, we have to do that at my school.

i have denied people who don't have ID or not on the list approved by parents. i give no fvcks about hurt feelings.

from what I understood, there was a sub in that day, and that was a reason why she was let go. still should have been confirmed by the office that this person could take her. this should have never happened

i hope there is a lawsuit on the way.

i'm glad she was found alive, and that it was on national news.

Edited by Ladybird0724 - Jan 15 2013 at 4:00pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Praise the Lord!!
Clap
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:17pm
The article doesn't say but did they hurt her sexually/physically? I mean, a child wet and only with a t-shirt probably was tortured or abused...Cry
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:25pm
Thank goodness this child was found......shame on the school I have to show my DL when I pick my nephew up
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:30pm
Glad she was found..
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:35pm
She was definitely someone that knew the family. Whenever I would visit my old high school I would have to literally give them my id and they make a visitor's pass with our faces, names and date on them.

eta: I guess the burqa and veil makes things complicated because otherwise, I'm sure the little girl would have realized that the woman wasn't her mother.

Edited by AshBash89 - Jan 15 2013 at 6:37pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:18am
Im still trying to figure out why it took the whole school day for them to realize she was gone...
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Im still trying to figure out why it took the whole school day for them to realize she was gone...

i think it's because she was "signed out" and they didnt think anything of it until her mom came to look for her.

it's weird because if her mom dropped her off at 8:45 wouldnt it raise a red flag that she came back 5 minutes later to take her to "breakfast"

idk maybe it's because im thinking with hindsight
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:30am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

i think it's because she was "signed out" and they didnt think anything of it until her mom came to look for her.

it's weird because if her mom dropped her off at 8:45 wouldnt it raise a red flag that she came back 5 minutes later to take her to "breakfast"

idk maybe it's because im thinking with hindsight

Yes that was strange too.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style