Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 5 Y O Handed Over 2 Kidnapper @ School Found Alive
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

5 Y O Handed Over 2 Kidnapper @ School Found Alive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:43pm
Im glad she was found and safe. 

They dont ask for a name and ID anymore before letting people check students out? Even when I was in high school our parents had to sign a paper with a list of who could check us out of school. The person had to tell who they were as well as swipe their ID in a card thing to make sure they are who they say they are as well as to ensure they arent a sex offender and verify how they know they student by their birthday or SOMETHING. Plus they had to check in the school's computer system to verify that the person was allowed to pick us up.
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

With the Burqa, things get complicated. I don't think they are required to remove them when taking a license/id photo.

No but a kidnapper wouldn't have the mothers id.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:45pm
Our school didnt do that I went to a small highschool where literally everyone knew everyone.
So strangers were easily detected.

Even when I want to surprise my little sis I just walk in and go directly to her classroom.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:46pm
I got to show my ID and they record it if I pick up my kids.  How was this person able to just drop in, sign the girl out so easily?  Heads are going to roll over this.

The kidnapper claimed to be the child’s mother — who also wears a burqa and veil — and signed the girl out in a school log with a name that police said was illegible.

She was taken at around 8:50 a.m., about ten minutes after her real mother dropped her off. No one realized she was gone until nearly 3 p.m., when a day care worker went to pick her up.

The tot told authorities she ran away from the people who kidnapped her, local FOX reported.
Police said the investigation was continuing.

And why did it take the school the whole day to figure out she was gone?  So glad this story has a happy ending.Hug
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Our school didnt do that I went to a small highschool where literally everyone knew everyone.

Even when I want to surprise my little sis I just walk in and go directly to her classroom.

Wow. I went to a small behind high school with barely 2000 students if that and they still required a tedious process in order to check students out.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:47pm
Our daycare has a list of people who are allowed to go with my son but to even get in the door you have to use a pin code. If you don't have it then then a staff member lets you in.

I tired to wear a head cover when taking my passport photo. I wasn't allowed to wear it because I was not Muslim. But burqa must be removed.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Wow. I went to a small behind high school with barely 2000 students if that and they still required a tedious process in order to check students out.

Lol 2000.
My school 7-12th grade was about 400 ppl lol
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:48pm

True. I forgot they do have ID scanners available.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

With the Burqa, things get complicated. I don't think they are required to remove them when taking a license/id photo.

No but a kidnapper wouldn't have the mothers id.

exactly
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:53pm

This was someone that knew that family. Nothing random

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style