Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

5 STUPID HABITS YOU DEVELOP GROWING UP POOR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Project piss is like no other. It's worse than nursing home piss smell and a pissy alley. Ugh.

It's like they bake the piss on the concrete steps.

DeadLOL
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Country poor sounds a lot like Caribbean poor.
I guess when I move  back to Caribbean I'll be living country poor richly. 
Cause there's nothing I want more than to grow my own food, and in Guyana....that's more than possible. I walk down the streets and pick bananas and mangoes off of trees  that line the roadside. The birds and the animals eat them, and children playing in the street use the green mangoes to play cricket. 
For a lot of my childhood we were very well off, rich even. But my mother still grew her own veggies in the garden downstairs, we had all kinds of fruit trees in our backyards, we had our own chickens and our own eggs, our neighbors had cows and that's where we got our milk. 

Frikken loved that life. I wish I could eat real food again. When I go to the grocery store I tell my mom, don't buy pick up apples for me because apples ain't pose to shine.  

there's a lot of stuff my parents won't eat that is from the US. my dad refuses to eat American goat. my grandma coconuts and other food. i've noticed the cinnamon is different.

American goat-- is deer. lol
dont say i didn't warn ya.

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:49pm
More importantly no one teaches people about money..economics was  non-existent in schools when it should have been taught all throughout school from at least middle school on up. They only made it available for the last semester of my senior year in high school.

The rich teach their kids about money in the home, so they are raised on how to manage money and make their money work for them.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 9:34pm
this is so true...
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 9:36pm
wut?
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 9:49pm
It's funnier with the pictures. 
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 9:54pm
What poor he came from? I was poor but i'm tight with my money cause I remember the broke days. Like 2chains said , Me and broke don't get along..
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 10:48pm
sounds like my life from start to finish
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 11:00pm
lol @ develop a taste for bad food

lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 11:13pm
5, 3, and 2 are kind of true for me. i still crave cup o noodle on occasion or a plain sandwich with cheeze-itz
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic