Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

5 STUPID HABITS YOU DEVELOP GROWING UP POOR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 2:49pm
truu

Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

All the fruit here swells and itches my mouth..I can only eat fruit in the can. When I go back home 1st thing after getting off the plane is: WHERE IS THE PERSON WIT THE PINEAPPLES STAT!!

I grew up poor but didnt know it. We thought we were well off becos we went to catholic school and paid tuition...We still couldn't have anything. Juice was like gold in my house. My mom would dilute the gallon half way with waterStern Smile.
LOL

this is bringing back memories.

I grew up in the countryside and had no idea that I was broke. it was what it was.

We grew veggies, fruits etc. Chickens and pigs alladat.

Our breakfast was pure starches and you would be full like a mug til late afternoon.

Xmas time a pig was going to meet its maker.Stern Smile

Edited by Rumbera - Dec 20 2012 at 2:55pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 2:59pm

All the fruit here swells and itches my mouth..I can only eat fruit in the can. When I go back home 1st thing after getting off the plane is: WHERE IS THE PERSON WIT THE PINEAPPLES STAT!!

I grew up poor but didnt know it. We thought we were well off becos we went to catholic school and paid tuition...We still couldn't have anything. Juice was like gold in my house. My mom would dilute the gallon half way with waterStern Smile.

i do that to cut back on the sugar and i plan on doing that to my kids. they won't know what real juice tastes likeSleepy
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 2:59pm
Where can I find some muscadine / scuppernong?
I want to try some. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I want to try some. 
Any farmers market.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 3:03pm

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I want to try some. 
Any farmers market.
I live in Canada...
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 3:04pm
I want to start my own garden....that sounds like the best and healthiest way to live regardless of how much money you have. Now, farming with animals is a different story...I will still buy my meat from the store, or just go vegan lol. 
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 3:09pm
Where I come from, all the rich people grew their own food, had their own cows and chickens. 
My mother had the best childhood ever because her market was in her backyard. I'm jealous of her, she had every thing imaginable in her  family's backyard. Their land was very blessed. My grandmother made a business out of it, and my mother became a trader, taking Guyanese produce to Barbados for sale. 
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Sometimes, you don't know you're poor if everyone else around you is poor.

You aint never lied!

In elementary my whole class got free lunch except the 2 kids who got reduced lunch ( I thought something was wrong with them).. then I moved down here and realized something was wrong with me when the majority of the kids had to pay for their lunch LOL

in the district i work for, everyone gets free breakfast and lunch. we are that poor. when i atarted working for them, i found out when a certain percentage of a district qualifies for free lunch, then the whole district will get it free. I want to say that its 70% but i'm not sure.
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 3:18pm
God this is so true and none of it really saves anything
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>