Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

47% of Unemployed Have Completely Given Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Mercy, word to Modeless. LOL

gwurrrllllllllllllllllll!!!!

Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:09pm
Mercy, word to Modeless. LOL
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

try me. 
i'll wait.

What does this mean??? 

Someone's coming to beat me up I guess...? LOL

Yeah I don't have time for this. Go finish crying over your tub of ice cream or carving your arm or whatever it is you do in your spare time.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:24pm
Oh my.CryLOL

Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:29pm
I don't totally agree with this article. I get the frustration of being unemployed long term but to the extent that people prefer unemployment opposed to being able to pay your bill, have a social life and feel like a productive member of society.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:31pm
All my bitches love me all my all my bitches love me...
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:26pm
Oh wow at the turn of this thread.... O_o

I know ppl who have been looking for over a year with no luck at all so I know they feel defeated. It's really hard when you don't have a job and trying to find one because it's almost like employers don't want to touch you when you're unemployed.

Edited by Miss SDY - May 21 2014 at 10:27pm
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:39pm
I have no idea what's going on!  

But regarding the OP, I wonder if the people who have given up are in declining job markets.  I'm an old transcriptionist and a lot of my coworkers who were laid off with me never retrained but got lower paying jobs or no job at all.  I also wonder if it has to do with age.  It seems like us younger girls retrained and got back to work while the older ones said it.

Question:  liesnalibis, are you reincarnated?  Just wondering.  Says you joined in 2012 but you're talking to old BHM like you got old beef.  Just curious.  Carry on.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Oh my.CryLOL

Dead
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

I have no idea what's going on!  

But regarding the OP, I wonder if the people who have given up are in declining job markets.  I'm an old transcriptionist and a lot of my coworkers who were laid off with me never retrained but got lower paying jobs or no job at all.  I also wonder if it has to do with age.  It seems like us younger girls retrained and got back to work while the older ones said it.

Question:  liesnalibis, are you reincarnated?  Just wondering.  Says you joined in 2012 but you're talking to old BHM like you got old beef.  Just curious.  Carry on.

More like old BHM got beef with me. Niccas want fight me and everythang. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic