Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

40 people attend Brandys concert

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Brandy fell off after it was revealed she lied about being married. She was so fake back in the day and always tried to act like the good girl who did nothing bad..then she lied again or they had Quentin Richardson propose to her or say they were engaged to help her save face. It didn't work. It was Diana Ross who she was acting out towards when they were working on their TV movie. I didn't hear anything about her coming for Whitney. Yes, I've heard she had a fkd up attitude. I remember when she was on Punk'd and she kept saying "Do you know who I am? I'm Brandy." blah blah blah and even Ray J's face was like "Oh boy!" so I think he told her what was going on because then she changed her whole attitude and started trying to act all nice and sweet. She has always been fake. No one knows who the real Brandy is. Her recent albums are dope. I hate she doesn't get promoted anymore because her voice is amazing. 

I remember that episode. She faked crying to get the police to b cool and as soon as they walked away she started talking normal! So funny. She was on tv and didn't even know it.
Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 5:35pm

Brandy fell off after it was revealed she lied about being married. She was so fake back in the day and always tried to act like the good girl who did nothing bad..then she lied again or they had Quentin Richardson propose to her or say they were engaged to help her save face. It didn't work. It was Diana Ross who she was acting out towards when they were working on their TV movie. I didn't hear anything about her coming for Whitney. Yes, I've heard she had a fkd up attitude. I remember when she was on Punk'd and she kept saying "Do you know who I am? I'm Brandy." blah blah blah and even Ray J's face was like "Oh boy!" so I think he told her what was going on because then she changed her whole attitude and started trying to act all nice and sweet. She has always been fake. No one knows who the real Brandy is. Her recent albums are dope. I hate she doesn't get promoted anymore because her voice is amazing. 

The lady told me it was on the set of Cinderella. hmmm, but anyway, she wasn't that good of a girl. She was sucking d*ck on the set of Moesha, Fredo Star (sp). She did an interview where I heard her say she used to have sex in the movies with her bf (during her prime), supposedly she did some real freaky sh*t with Wanya allegedly on tape. Those alone didn't make her a bad girl, but definitely no goody two shoes... 
Honey sweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Honey sweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 2:50am
Bad Promotion, bad Advertising.  Usually a few people will stay and wait for the crowd to leave instead of rushing to the exist gates of the stadium.  < id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;">
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 8:04am
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

The lady told me it was on the set of Cinderella. hmmm, but anyway, she wasn't that good of a girl. She was sucking d*ck on the set of Moesha, Fredo Star (sp). She did an interview where I heard her say she used to have sex in the movies with her bf (during her prime), supposedly she did some real freaky sh*t with Wanya allegedly on tape. Those alone didn't make her a bad girl, but definitely no goody two shoes... 

Having sex with your bf takes away your goody two shoes?LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Having sex with your bf takes away your goody two shoes?LOL

Having sex in a place that is not your own where others maybe present is pretty risqué ,no?

Edited by jonesable - Aug 20 2013 at 8:08am
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 8:12am
Sure. Don't see how it takes away your goody two shoes though. Public sex, whether it be the beach, back of a car at drive in, empty movie theater, work bathroom, etc is something the majority of people have done according to sexpert polls and surveys. Don't see how that or recording something with your bf is a big deal.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 8:20pm
I like how Janelle performs at the same energy for a crowd of 40 as she does for crowd for 40,000

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 8:22pm
That brotha's hair is lushes.....
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I like how Janelle performs at the same energy for a crowd of 40 as she does for crowd for 40,000

She was on the Today show w/ possibly 100,000 viewers nationally, too.  I'm sure that had alot to do with her "energy"!  Not really a fair comparison.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 8:43pm
Good point lol

But Janelle was performin' with that type of energy before she even made it big but it is a lil different from being a pioneer... i get that

Edited by Alias_Avi - Sep 12 2013 at 8:44pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>