Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

40 people attend Brandy's concert

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 5:32pm
Somewhere Brandy brother is still mad she pulled more ppl
Sponsored Links

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 2:14am
Brandy fell off after it was revealed she lied about being married. She was so fake back in the day and always tried to act like the good girl who did nothing bad..then she lied again or they had Quentin Richardson propose to her or say they were engaged to help her save face. It didn't work. It was Diana Ross who she was acting out towards when they were working on their TV movie. I didn't hear anything about her coming for Whitney. Yes, I've heard she had a fkd up attitude. I remember when she was on Punk'd and she kept saying "Do you know who I am? I'm Brandy." blah blah blah and even Ray J's face was like "Oh boy!" so I think he told her what was going on because then she changed her whole attitude and started trying to act all nice and sweet. She has always been fake. No one knows who the real Brandy is. Her recent albums are dope. I hate she doesn't get promoted anymore because her voice is amazing. 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 2:15am
If I were one of those 40 people, I would have been extra pumped and I would have yelled for her to keep performing lol 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 4:53am
I love Brandy, but I am disappointed that she didn't make the most of a bad situation.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 5:29am
Two songs was enough.
She was probably only supposed to perform a few songs anyway.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 5:37am
Brandy probably signed a contract and received money to perform.

She was probably contractually obligated to perform regardless of how many people were in the audience.

I guess performing for 40 people is better than getting sued for breach of contract for not performing at all. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 5:52am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Somewhere Brandy brother is still mad she pulled more ppl

LOL
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 6:35am
Well, this is not 1999.
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 6:39am
Still love Brandy though.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:11am
Beyonce would have stayed Stern Smile

But then again, this would NEVER happen to Beyonce LOL

Edited by BBpants - Aug 19 2013 at 8:12am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>