Perfect Hair Collection

40% of Whites Don't Actually Have Black Friend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 5:56am
Interesting... I also know black people without any white friends *shrug*
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 6:00am
I don't have any white friends....I don't talk to white people after 8 pm
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:40am
I have 0 white friends.

Edited by kerysdream7 - Aug 09 2013 at 7:41am
Beautiful_One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:18am
I never here blacks crying that IM not racist! I have white friends. Racism is alive and purging.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:28am
Im sure for most ppl the race of their friends is the same as their own. Not surprising at all tbh.

Meh
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:29am
i think the difference is that black people admit to not having white friends, white people dont.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 8:32am
I don't have any white friends. In fact, I've never really had a white person in my house (unless it was a maintenance working fixing something) When I first came to the states I had white associates in school, but the minute one of their white friends came around. ..they kinda ignored me etc...seems like their only friends with black people to get cool points, or when theres no one else available. Later on as an adult working in corporate America I've been lied on & stabbed in the back by sooo many white women. .. from my experience whites are more greedy & jealous hearted than any other race.
At this point in life I chose not to even deal with their kind on a personal level. I feel subconciously they have a superiority complex. I just can't do it. Smh
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:11am
I used to have white girl friends. But I got sick of them being jealous of dumb crap and their scandalous ways. None of my black girlfriends go after my man or try to sabotage my career. White ppl are evil, especially the women. They get sick of being treated like crap by their men so they do mean shyt.
Serwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Serwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:20am
That's probably more like 75%...white people will call you their [insert race/nationality/religion/sexuality] friend after 10 minutes of semi-decent conversation.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:21am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I don't have any white friends....I don't talk to white people after 8 pm
GuurlLOL

All week I had to work at a trade show where I had to smile and be the polite Negro to the buyers. On my way home I saw that this old white lady at the bus stop needed help with printing out her bus ticket. Just when she was about to ask me, I casually walked away and said in my head "I have reached my assisting white folk quota for the day"Stern Smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic