Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2016 at 11:23pm
Yeah my mom started asking for no msg many years ago and I just picked it up by habit

I don't really do the American Chinese spots but we have some legit influenced ones here
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2016 at 2:21am
There are groups of racoons terrorizing that neighborhood it has nothing to do with the Chinese food restaurant. The residents of that area do not walk the streets late night because the raccoons travel in packs.
When animals can't find food in there natural habitats they venture into neighborhoods to look for food.
I wonder if animal control is going to wait until a racoon attacks someone to do something about it.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2016 at 3:20am
I stopped eating chinese food regularly out of shame. I went there one time and as soon as I walked to the counter the lady was like "chican wang and fren fry?"

I was like damn she know my order just by looking at me. I ordered something else just to buck the stereotype even though I know I came there for the chicken wings and french fries.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2016 at 3:22am
^^
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2016 at 7:09pm
Was this in DC ? It looks like Hong Kong.

Anyways that ade my skin crawl. Like wtf??? Those racoons were feening like crackheads. Usually raccoons just scurry away. They were fighting back. No bueno.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2016 at 7:18pm
^^^^yes and very rabid also....^^^ betcha now they didn;t even sanitize that area or the broom or the floor where they ran out on..kept shop opened and kept doing business as usual.....did the name of the store get on the video? 

see that would of been reported to the health department with my video, i would not let my people eat in there after what i have witnessed...shut it down... 
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2016 at 7:30pm
I have always been afraid to eat Chinese food .... Those cat and rat stories scared the heck out of me!
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2016 at 8:42pm
I never ever liked Chinese fried chicken. It's gross. I never understood why people went just for fried chicken.
I do like when they make chicken noodle soup with lo mein noodles
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2016 at 8:45pm
chinese or Korean? which is better? even Japanese..I do know over in the KOP mall there is a Japanese place that makes these jumbo coconut shrimp and i get like 6 of them on the side with that special dipping sauce before i make my trip into Sephora...gotta shop on a full stomach..

chinese, japanese, korean   who is better? 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2016 at 8:52pm
i like therm all, but I will take Japanese if I had to pick
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic