Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 4 the 5 Guys : Do Your GFs Fit Into Your "Brand?"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

4 the 5 Guys : Do Your GFs Fit Into Your "Brand?"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:34pm
The man is very smart when it comes to making money , but kk Better watch her inflated butt . Kayne has serious mental problems and will take her out and make a song about it if she plays him in any form  She made a baby too soon with the man in my op .  
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

I don't like Kim anyways. I feel she's gonna break Kanye mentally. She is just pressed for attention. 
  yup hes gonna end up in child support court ... I just dont get he did the opposite of everything he warned himself about....
"I aint saying she a GOLD DIGGER~!"
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:48pm
i plead the fifth on the op
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

naaawww you're nig.ga no.1 that i wanted to hear from...i know you vet like a motherBig smile
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:56pm
i'd say that my ex has a 'brand' he tried to fit me into...i wasnt havin it so i left Sleepy
i cant stand politics in a fcking relationship
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:01am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i'd say that my ex has a 'brand' he tried to fit me into...i wasnt havin it so i left Sleepy
i cant stand politics in a fcking relationship

well what was it?
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:01am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

naaawww you're nig.ga no.1 that i wanted to hear from...i know you vet like a motherBig smile

For real. Spill the beans Afrocock.
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:06am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The man is very smart when it comes to making money , but kk Better watch her inflated butt . Kayne has serious mental problems and will take her out and make a song about it if she plays him in any form  She made a baby too soon with the man in my op .  
I agree Kim is opportunist.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:31am
She's an up and coming actress, but she let them waste an article talking about her ex from YEARS ago?! She should take some pointers from Kim K. and steal the spotlight lol.

Appropriate response: "We broke up bout 6 years ago. Wanna know bout him, go ask him. NEXT!"
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:28am
Jay is definitely his biggest influence even more so after his mom passed away and I think kim is  going to ruin him 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>