Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

4 Bundles Raw Virgin Indian Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4 Bundles Raw Virgin Indian Hair
    Posted: May 21 2018 at 2:40pm

Sponsored Links

mesmart336 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mesmart336 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2018 at 9:49am
Cost?
Ms.Tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2018 at 8:22am
BUMP
MissIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2018 at 8:22am
I apologize so much for that shady ass original post. I put the pictures up, got distracted then got really sick and had a whole bunch going on. I can't edit the original post though. The hair is virgin hair, directly from India. It is a private vendor I have been using for years. I know people are going to ask, but I won't disclose the vendor. I have sold on her before and people have had no issues. The bundles are 3 oz each, so keep that in mind. The curl pattern is the naturalcurly hair pattern, no chemical or steam treatment. There are 2 bundles that are about 21-22in they are $90 and the 19-20in bundles are $80. The buyer will pay via paypal and pay shipping.
MissIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2018 at 1:08pm
FYI: One of the 19-20in bundles has been sold. The other 3 remain. Shipping is $9 with the paypal fee, until you want to send it friends/family, then it will be $7. Thanks

Edited by MissIt - Jun 06 2018 at 1:09pm
SassyVictim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2018 at 3:38pm
Do you think 3 is enough for a full head?
MissIt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2018 at 8:53am
That's really going to depend on a few things. First, as I said they are 3 oz each., the size of your head, whether you have a closure/frontal/leave-out, your desired fullness, etc. I have some of the same hair in my head now as a wig. I have 3 bundles of mostly 28 inch, bundles, BUT I have a frontal. I also have a big ass head though. Soooo, with all that being said...maybe.
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic