3-Day Refresh Cleanse or Another Cleanse

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3-Day Refresh Cleanse or Another Cleanse
    Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 7:19pm
Hi All!  Has anyone on here done the 3-Day Refresh offered by Beachbody or any other short-term cleanse?  I'm going to be starting the 3-Day one tomorrow and I'm excited and nervous to be doing it.  To keep me on track, I'm doing video posts about my progess on my blog lol; I figure I don't want to lie to people.  I've been eating poorly lately and I just want to give myself a jump start back to healthy eating :)

Let's share our cleansing experiences here Smile
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 7:44pm
Never tried it. Although I did do the 3 day military diet....short term like sh*t Lol

What's included in this cleanse?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 7:49pm
Just looked it up. Good luck OP!

slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Never tried it. Although I did do the 3 day military diet....short term like sh*t Lol

What's included in this cleanse?

LOL, did you see any results??
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 8:22pm
I lost about 6 lbs, and gained it back withing a couple of days. Granted, at that time I wasn't eating healthy...at all... so it wasn't much of a surprise Lol.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 8:23pm
Tbh though, I do think that these type of diets only serve as a motivation to lose more weight as oppose to actual weight loss...if that makes sense lol
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Tbh though, I do think that these type of diets only serve as a motivation to lose more weight as oppose to actual weight loss...if that makes sense lol

I understand what you mean.  I'm using it to get rid of my cravings and to get back on track to where I used to be.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 11:17pm
yall stay cleansing something. when you do this cleanse stuff, is this a  lowkey way to say self induced diarrhea butt ?
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 6:53am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

yall stay cleansing something. when you do this cleanse stuff, is this a  lowkey way to say self induced diarrhea butt ?

LOL, no... well not with this one.  If you get one of those laxative teas then yeah.  A lot of them will make you more regular though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic