Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - $343.20 price quote from Chinese Vendor normal?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$343.20 price quote from Chinese Vendor normal?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $343.20 price quote from Chinese Vendor normal?
    Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 1:37pm
it's USD300 ,the shipping fee is USD30 ,adding the 4% paypal surcharge ,so the final total are USD 343.20 

I live in the Uk. My specifications were swiss lace with silk top, 22 inches, chinese virgin unprocessed for texture (natural straight), color #5, 150 density (not all over, i specified thinner at the hairline but i LOVE thick densities). Just wanted to check before i paid. 
Sponsored Links

Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 1:44pm
I paid $610 without shipping or paypal from and AV so this CV is worth the risk yes?
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 1:49pm
hi...who is the cv as the prices can vary from one to the other...just off the bat i see a few additional requests that can add to the price of the wig such as a silk top , 150 density (normally the wigs are at 120),coloring virgin hair to a #5, and thinning it at the sides and thicker at the top..it is possibleSmile
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 1:50pm
yes thats what I thought. I considered a natural color but chinese hair is naturally very dark isnt it? 
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 1:53pm
well you may want them to send you a picture of the hair color as is usually 1b-2 but color varies from vendor to vendor
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 2:00pm
ok thats what I thought. I would end up lightening a 1 or 1b anyway even if I tried to wear it you see and id be more likely to ruin it or mess it up than them lol
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 9:33pm
i recently paid for 480 thats including shipping for 2 Units. one was malaysian kinky curly and other was Malaysian Italian yaki, but both 22 inches stock unit , and the vendor just added the texture...i think that price for a single unit is a bit pricy...Well then the again i never tried a silk top, so i am assuming its more....
ilovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:58am
sounds reasonable to me, with the additional density, and silk top normal AV add $70 or more for silk top and $65 and up for additional density. And yes like the poster said the vendor prices do vary so it would depend on that as well, but in the long run you are still paying less than you would with an AV
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Aphelion Aphelion wrote:

it's USD300 ,the shipping fee is USD30 ,adding the 4% paypal surcharge ,so the final total are USD 343.20 

I live in the Uk. My specifications were swiss lace with silk top, 22 inches, chinese virgin unprocessed for texture (natural straight), color #5, 150 density (not all over, i specified thinner at the hairline but i LOVE thick densities). Just wanted to check before i paid. 

Sounds about right
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 5:03pm
Thanks everyone. Ill try this one and then get a bit more selective when I'm more experienced with CVs, for now is rather go with the one people have recommended and pay this, lets see how it goes!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic