Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 34 Year Old Man MChinedu Ikedieze's Wedding Photos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

34 Year Old Man MChinedu Ikedieze's Wedding Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:11pm
that's messed up, ricky.

people like Mr. Ikedieze, Gary Coleman and Emmanuel Lewis can't help they were born with their handicap's. why should they have to marry someone with the "same issue" as them? especially if its a rare condition?

they'll be searching for a mate for a long time if they were to only date women with the same condition.

i'm happy for the bride and groom. happy that she overlooked his handicap and saw what's in his heart. happy that she sees him for who he is, a successful black man who loves and cherishes her. he probably makes her feel 10x better than a man of normal height and that's all that should matter.

i understand you might not feel right about it. that's okay. but i wish you didn't feel the way you do tbh.

Edited by James Avery - Nov 19 2012 at 12:12pm
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:16pm
You'll live

Gary Coleman didn't look like a child imo ... he looked like a little person

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I'm moreso talking about her ... he LOOKS like a child, I don't know how any grown person can find him attractive

Is his movie friend, his brother?  Not sure if it's common but someone with the same issue and at least a shorter lady?

I already said, iooooooooono ... but I don't feel right with it and I iooooono care who is, I'm just not

I agree..
lollypop036 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lollypop036 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I recognized the other boy right away from the Nollywood movies ... I didn't know they were grown

Ion care ... he LOOKS like a child, so no, I'm not ok with this

so... he should date 7 yr olds?
lol this is like that mary kate thread
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:19pm

gary coleman also had kidney problems and a drinking habit so he looked older than emmanuel and mchinedu.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:21pm
I'm dead at you James...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I'm dead at you James...

why?
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:26pm
You know darn well why....
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:27pm

my concern isn't about him being a little person, my concern is that he looks very much like a child

all day every day ... I'd prefer NOT to err on the side of pedophilia

but that's me, do you

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:27pm
a few pages back you quoted the op and had not 1, not 2 but

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>