Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 33 Things Everyone Should Stop Doing In Their 30s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

33 Things Everyone Should Stop Doing In Their 30s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:01am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont do half of these things.. 

^^
Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:42am
I'm guilty of some stuff on this list....but I'm 22. I know countless folks in their 40's and 50's still doing the majority of this list if not everything.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

@mswonderland. society. you're proving yourself to this raggedy society. Even tho a lot of us are still gaming.

Lol raggedy...some of these things ARE shameful like not washing your underwear, uh...

SL, i suppose that's true but meh, ppl have diff types of relationships w their parents.  Some get kicked out at 18 and others are the baby still into their 40s.  
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:07am
I don't have an issue with the cleanliness portion. y'all know how I feel about a fresh bowl or the life skills advice in regards to debt, friends etc but why should you have to give up beer pong when you hit 30? the only thing I say is whatever it is you do it shouldn't be detrimental or life threatening. According to a lot of society at my age I should not have blue highlights, game, cosplay or still have a good time at the club. *shrugs*
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:14am
there's never a reason to stop doing anything that makes you happy or content unless it's going to kill you or maybe affects your kids.  Life is too short for arbitrary expiration dates.  
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:17am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

According to a lot of society at my age I should not have blue highlights, game, cosplay or still have a good time at the club. *shrugs*
HeartEmbarrassed
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:22am
I've played Beer Pong and Flip Cup with my parents and just last night I went out with the ladies and GOT TWISTED...I'm not 30 though.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

there's never a reason to stop doing anything that makes you happy or content unless it's going to kill you or maybe affects your kids.  Life is too short for arbitrary expiration dates.  

I wanna have a house warming party and was trying to figure out how to get a pong table back there

/shrugs

At 29 I learned day drinking is really fun. Sorry--not gonna only do that for 6 more months.

I ain't go no kids so yes if I want to sleep and/or fvck all damn weekend I damn sure will.

Edited by EPITOME - Jun 29 2014 at 11:51am
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 11:59am
Actually, those are all the things you should do at 30 if that's what the fucc you want to do.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 12:18pm
The only thing that I can think of that you should stop doing by 30 is explaining yourself to people who don't matter.

As long as they are not affected by what you're doing, stop with all the explanations and justifications.

"Yes." "No." "This is not up for discussion." "That is none of your business." "Thank you for you concern/opinion."  Those are all complete sentences, use them.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic