Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

30 States threaten to Secede the Union...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:15pm
"We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection"

I await the whitehouse response
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

so let me get this straight...  the citizens who have signed these petitions are actually simply asking to be "individually" sripped of their citizenship as well as deported?  why the hell do these individuals need a petition for this?  isn't there a process in place already to denounce ones own us citizenship?  let me go google this...

I think they want the whole state to essentially become it's own country .... they don't want POTUS to have any say over them

thats what i thought too originally but after reading this particular op it seems a bit different.

anyway, i hope these same citizens and anyone (ie politians) encouraging, supporting and/or affiliated with them have their feet held to the fire as UN-AMERICAN in later elections...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Nov 13 2012 at 12:20pm
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

you're welcome AZ

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

This makes me wonder which one of these white people I talk to in class actually hate my ass lol

probably all of them

LOL
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:37pm
Oh well, peace the fcuk out.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:43pm
I'm in racist azz Alabama. If them bastards want to seperate, let they dumb azzes go.. America tired of some them sucking up the federal assistance anyway.. They can stay backwards if they want to, but don't bring the rest of the residence into this fawkery..
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:45pm
I saw this and it made me wonder if this is the war that supposed to.be fought on American soil. Is this what kicks off things to come. History repeating itself (civil war)
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:48pm
How unpatriotic of these "patriots" LOL
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:51pm

These people are an embarrassment and a shame to our nation.

My husband and I were driving through Bumfvck, VA and saw a barn painted with a Confederate flag, US flag, and the motto, "Love these colors or leave this land."

And with that I say GTFO!

And tax them into oblivion on their way out! If they want to buy their own nation make them do it like the Haitians did!

Edited by BeatriceBean - Nov 13 2012 at 1:54pm
pinkextra View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote pinkextra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:53pm

Jacked from a FB friend on this very issue:

According to him:

" Why don't all the people filing for secession move to Texas and let them secede . We can swap out for Puerto Rico and we wouldn't even have to change the flag."

Perhaps our fellow BHM Texans may or may not agree!         

hmmmmmm LOLLOL

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

I'm in racist azz Alabama. If them bastards want to seperate, let they dumb azzes go.. America tired of some them sucking up the federal assistance anyway.. They can stay backwards if they want to, but don't bring the rest of the residence into this fawkery..
may I ask.....do you, your friends and your family vote in every election? general & primary? local & federal?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic