FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

30 day face challege

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
solotaken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solotaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 30 day face challege
    Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:25pm
I just started using the crusader medicated soap today and I'm also doing a 30 day challenge with it.... i did a video about it and i will be doing updates on it every week... here is a link to my video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_jh-qPyKwg - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_jh-qPyKwg 
So, I got this product because I am tired of my acne and this product said that it prevents acne and it will have your skin looking brighter.. so I'm trying it out.. and this will determine if this product is good for me.. if so Im buying it again next month
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:59pm
Try coconut oil on your face...
Steam your face first than apply it.
I use it overnight and the results are great.
solotaken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solotaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:36am

That's funny I just started using coconut oil on my face for the last 2 days but only to moisturize my face. But thanks ill try ur method and what do it suppose to do?

solotaken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solotaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 12:08pm
So I have been using the Crusader medicated soap for almost three weeks now. I really can't tell you that it works at this point because i have been eating candy which made new bumps appear on my face and because I have been doing the egg white mask. But I can tell you my face have been clearing up besides the new bumps I have (the old bumps went down and left a dark spot). I think the egg white face mask has been doing all the work but I cant say. And I have been using the african shea butter to lighten up my dark spots but I am thinking about trying out 2 of these remedies http://www.livestrong.com/article/118664-home-remedies-lighten-dark-acne/ - http://www.livestrong.com/article/118664-home-remedies-lighten-dark-acne/ , trying out these people advice  http://www.tandurust.com/skin-care/dark-spots-on-face. - http://www.tandurust.com/skin-care/dark-spots-on-face.html and buying a bleaching agent if that stuff dont work. Let me tell you my face routine!

IN THE MORNING! (normal routine)
1. Wet my face with warm water
2. Pat dry my face a little
3. Wet the soap and rub in my hands
4. Apply the soap to my face
5. Leave it on for 10 minutes or more
6. Rinse it off with warm water
7. Moisturize my face with coconut oil and/or african shea butter
* for my abnormal routine I would do steps 1-6 before or after the egg white mask then do step 7 for the last step*

AT NIGHT (normal routine)
Steps 1-7 from my morning routine
*when I get lazy I might not do anything to my face at night or I will put witch hazel on my face and african shea butter or coconut oil*

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:01pm
It's to get rid of acne and moisturize. I read some tips about it on the Oily Skin section. There was a thread called Oil Cleansing Method but the person had suggested using castor oil + extra virgin olive oil. Another member suggested using coconut oil and peppermint oil (the latter gave her a tingling sensation).
I only use coconut oil and it's pretty good. I have a very oily T-zone but it has been controlled 100% by the coconut oil method.
naturesorganic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesorganic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:51am
Natural skin care products are best for skin care at this time there are many types of cream are available in market.
solotaken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solotaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:49am
Smile oh cool.. so when u say steam ur face?? Do you mean get a hot towel and put it on ur face for a minute or so and then apply the coconut oil and leave it on there??
solotaken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solotaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:13pm
I have been recently doing a mask for the past 4 days (day & night) and I just finished using it this morning! The mask have egg white, honey, and chopped up oatmeal in it. It works really great because I have been seeing amazing results! It really keeps my bumps flat and not poking out and it actually lightens up my dark spots! I have been using this mask consistently those days . HERE IS WHAT I DID THE PASS FOUR DAYS AND THIS MORNING:

IN THE MORNING! (normal routine)
1. Wet my face with warm water
2. Pat dry my face a little
3. Apply the mask
4. Leave it on for 15 minutes
5. Rinse it off with warm water
6.Clean my face with clearasil daily face wash oil free
7. Moisturize my face with coconut oil or african shea butter

AT NIGHT (normal routine)
Steps 1-7 from my morning routine

I am just trying out different face masks(homemade) that suppose to clear up acne and dark spots with the stuff I have at home (such as baking soda) till I FIND ONE that I really like. So tonight and for the next 4 days I will be doing another mask which is baking soda, extra virgin olive oil, and honey. I will share with you how I like it this weekend. For now the egg white honey oatmeal mask have 5 stars and the egg white mask have 3 stars. After the baking soda evoo honey mask days are over, for the rest of the month I will start back using my crusaders medicated soap(5 days) and that will be the end of my face challenge and I will post videos on my youtube about this and about my experience. Stay tuned!!!!!! Exclamation
solotaken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solotaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:36am
So, so far the baking soda mask is working but not as good as the honey mask. With the honey mask it really made my bumps go down but with this it dont. I have a bump on my forehead and its red and this mask is not helping but im going to continue to use the mask untill the four days are up
that way I would have had time to evaluate the mask. so far this mask is a 3 star also :/ idk if its not working so good because i added sugar in it or what... but next time i do the mask i wont add sugar!
solotaken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solotaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:53am
so i stopped using the backing soda mask after 3 days i think. it didnt work for me.. i think it cause my bumps.. i also tried the mask again without sugar and still made bumps come so this mask is underrated??? this is a bad mask for me.. so to end this 30 day face challenge I ended with bumps on my forehead because of the baking soda mask but ill be doing another face challenge so stay ... for more information go on my youtube.. look me up my name on there is solotaken and my channel is called HairTransformerTv
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic