Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 3 white college students file racial complaint..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3 white college students file racial complaint..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:25am
a white girl in one of my classes said she was tired of talking about white privilege in every class.  they're the victims now.
Sponsored Links

gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:30am
Smh I wonder how many of my white professors would be reprimanded if I told their department heads I didn't like the lesson
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:30am
white guilt imho. cacs have no problem when discussing the rated G version of american history where they're portrayed as heroes, but as soon as we flip the script and preach the truth, they get defensive and start whining.

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:31am
I'd leave this planet if white people were able to trick everyone into thinking they're the victims.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:32am
Good old white privilege will never go away because they are always "tired" of feeling guilty about sh!t they started in the first place.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:32am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I'd leave this planet if white people were able to trick everyone into thinking they're the victims.
They been tryin it lately..
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:37am
Honestly why haven't their lack of enough melanin killed them already?
They are barely functionable because of it. it's like their brains don't compute reality!!!
The weakest of the weak appear strong because of their illusion.
Let's all shatter the great illusionist at once!!! FUK!

I love this world. I love God's creations. AND THESE FUKKERS ARE RUINING THE EXPERIENCE. I HATE THEM! AHHHHHH. I FEEL SO HELPLESS!!!

:(

Edited by Derri - Dec 03 2013 at 8:38am
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:06am
It's more traumatizing to have to sit through classes and hear what what white people de to my people and continue to do. All of the things they did to all minorities. They better sit and listen or leave. I had to watch roots in class amongst white people and it was so uncomfortable, yet necessary, but this was earlier than college.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:17am
I'm so sick of yt people and their privileged yt ass guilt, fucc them and their feelings! They have no problem batting not ONE EYE to messing up EVERY possible experience for black folks but wanna cry because they don't wanna hear the truth??

All these p'tachs can take a long ass walk off the shortest end of the planet.

*P'tach: Useless, garbage, non-functional, generally can't get anything right. 
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:19am
Get that money!

White ppl truly have no brains and any heart. Any nice thing done is done from guilt or selfishness. They don't want to hear it cause they don't want to think about it while they are getting promotions that the black employee deserved
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>