BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184185186 254>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:42pm
need to control my emotions

Edited by 313chick - Nov 26 2012 at 8:58pm
Sponsored Links

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:33pm
Still ignorin'
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:00pm
We are living together now, it was hard to get to this point though. It's a trial run. he likes to dominate though, he wants me to clean, fold his clothes, do his dishes, and he wants dinner on the table some nights. I'm having a problem with him playing black ops all night some nights. He played until 4am today.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:35pm
I'm having way too many feelings for a man from my past. I have a feeling he thinks well end up together in the future.
I'm tired of people being lukewarm in their feelings towards me though.
I'll be patient in waiting for one who feels a connection between us so deep they can't risk letting it get away
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Well yesterday, I got hit on by two guys..

One was a nice looking black man with a 3 year old daughter.
The other one was a white man who is Italian and he was indeed sexy..

Lately, I have not been the biggest fans of white people. I don't have any problems with dating out of my race or anything like that..

I really did not want to date a man with kids either..

They are both nice looking..

I think I am going to go with the nice black gentleman with the daugther. He is older than me and I think he is on my level as far as what he wants out of a woman and things.. But my dating pool is still wide open so.. yeah..
Send the Italian one to me

You would be welcome to him if I had his number still. Lol!!LOL
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:07pm
Well, went out to a sports bar with the nice black gentleman last night. I needed a few stiff drinks after the day I had yesterday. He is very nice and I am vibing with him quite well. He bought me lunch today. He's educated, going for his masters in civil engineering a Que, has a huge college educated family full of Deltas and Ques. Already wanting to be my man, buy me stuff, and all that good relationship stuff. He basically told me that he is not asking whether or not I want him to be my man.. He is telling me that he is going to do what it takes to make me say yes to him being my man.

I don't know how I feel about all of that.. Especially since he: has a daugther, has been married and divorced but he is still friends with his ex-wife and she's married to someone else. He is also 5'10" which means we are the same height, but I prefer men that are taller than me.

But so far, he has treated me quite well..

Im not sure how I am feeling just yet.. There is still this one guy I want to get it in with... *sigh*
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 7:43pm
mannnn today was emotionally draining.
I hope all of this is worth it...
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:26am
Shuttin' him out
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:15pm
If he asked me to marry him, I would say yes.................. . I still love this man. Unhappy
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:34am
I thought my ex crush gave me the wrong number... but when he text me out of the blue to help him with his homework it turned out that his number was right. He just don't have a michigan area code.i feel so embarrassed and friedOuch. I wonder why he was looking at me like funny this whole semester...

Edited by 313chick - Dec 03 2012 at 1:34am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184185186 254>