BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 255>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:34pm
Is it sad that I wish my ex's personality was like my current bf's?

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Nov 17 2012 at 7:36pm
Sponsored Links

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:27pm
Today I reached out to my first love because I found out through a mutual friend that his younger brother passed. His brother was my sweetheart and we used to rank on one another. It has been 10 years since my first love and I broke up..I tried being friends with him before but he always ends up wanting to get back together. He always wishes me happy birthday and sends random emails to check on me, which go unanswered...Learning about his brother's death made me realize how much a part of my life he and his family were. So I hope we can actually have a true friendship now. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:15pm
I can't believe that my ex hits me up almost a month after starting an argument for his own enjoyment for which he decided to try and be a disrespectful bastard bc I told him I had a new bf and when he realized I was telling the truth he asked me to be his gf again. Now he tells me that sex on his dresser would be good right now? Nicca please.

Same nicca that tried to tell me he had bad bitches on his dicc, f*ck u hitting me up for?

Eta: then this nicca decided to wait 8 hours to hit me back after I told him not to hit me up again, are u serious? Saying he'll hit me up anytime he wants. Yeah ok.

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Nov 19 2012 at 6:29pm
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:10pm
^ girl don't let him get to you.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 5:45am
Originally posted by cvzx cvzx wrote:

^ girl don't let him get to you.
I'm trying not to. I honestly don't know why he's still hitting me up. I know where he's been in the past few weeks, so he had to meet new chicks or had someone come out to visit him. I would've thought after all the disrespectful nonsense he said, he'd be happy to be dealing with someone else.

So I don't understand why he won't leave me alone.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:25am
Because he wants your attention!

Don't give it to him. He said he can hit you up anytime he wants? Well let him enjoy being ignored!
You entertaining his stupidity is exactly what he wants.

Negative attention is still attention. Don't fall for the bastard's game! He wants to know he still has an effect on you!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Because he wants your attention!

Don't give it to him. He said he can hit you up anytime he wants? Well let him enjoy being ignored!
You entertaining his stupidity is exactly what he wants.

Negative attention is still attention. Don't fall for the bastard's game! He wants to know he still has an effect on you!

When he hit me up a week ago I ignored it. The funny thing is, I would've ignored it this time if my new bf didn't say something. I told him not hit hit me up again and got 5+ messages in return hours later. Don't think I can download an app to block just his iMessages (since hes messaging me from his email now instead of his number), so his will go back to being ignored until he gets the point.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:54pm
There's nothing worse than a grown man throwing a hissy fit… actin like a hysterical little bytch.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 6:07am
Originally posted by Faithfully2002 Faithfully2002 wrote:

There's nothing worse than a grown man throwing a hissy fit… actin like a hysterical little bytch.
Unless I told u my ex was 35, you would think he's a teenager from the way he acts when he doesn't get what he wants and in arguments. It's sad that everyone on my end thinks he's a bitch, a well paid one. Sadly no one on his side ever sees this to let him realize he needs to change for his own benefit.

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Nov 21 2012 at 6:20pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:35am
Asshole sounds waaaaay too entitled. Dude must be used to chicks chasing him and him beating them off.

Poor manchild doesn't like that you aren't crawling back like a lost pup.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 255>
  Share Topic