Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 178179180181182 250>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 9:31am
I wonder why he's always trying to do petty azz shyt to make me jealous etc. The games and what not… my goodness I thought I was bad. lol Atleast they don't notice my shyt until way after the fact.
Sponsored Links

TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 10:51am
So annoyed!  It almost seems like no men are normal anymore and that marriage for my friends and I is out of the question!

Background:  four really close friends who have made it a goal to focus on ourselves first to become the best women that we can be in this society.  All of us have degrees (Bachelors at least, some are working on or have earned their Masters, and one working on her PhD).  Decent jobs, some own homes, half of us have children (just one each) but are great single parents, beautiful, smart, fun, ambitious, great personalities but are all single.....none of us are even in meaningful relationships or can even find guys that are worth starting something with.  We are in our early 30's and being married and having a family is a future goal of all of ours. 

The situations:
- Woman A:  Has a child and has been married twice, but looking for love again - obviously in all the wrong places.....has been doing alot of online dating, but it's been a FAIL.  Recently met two guys but received emails and phone calls from their girlfriends/wives telling her not to contact their men anymore, amongst other ridiculous stories.
-Woman B:  No children and has been single for eight years now, but has dated off and on.  Seems every man she's dated does not want to commit.  She has currently been in a "situation" for almost a year and a half seeing a guy but dude won't commit (he recently got out of a 12-year relationship).  Even though he's really in love with her and has talked about marriage and children with her in the future, there's still no title right now.
-Woman C:  Single, no children, just graduated with her Masters and is trying online dating after a hard break-up from a three-year relationship.  Dude was promising marriage, starting a family, but moved away and broke up with her to "find himself."  He broke her heart and now she's extremely bitter, but is trying to move on and considering dating again (including online).  The online dating thing - well....dating period - has also been a FAIL for her.
-Woman D:  Single, has a child and was involved in a dysfunctional relationship with the child's father for five years.  She's now back on the dating scene but hasn't met anyone worth pursuing anything with.

Dating seems to become increasingly harder the older we get and there seems to be a shortage of decent men for good women these days!
GLAMAFROMNY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GLAMAFROMNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 11:15am
When the "one" comes around will I even have the time and or energy to know he's the "one" after being tired of dealing with all these jokers............:S

SN:TxButterfly03 I agree with your comment on the shortage, it's so annoying when you have all your "stuff" together and some dudes don't even have the bare minimum. Hopefully u guys get to keep each other hopeful!
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 4:53pm
Thanks Glam!  I know some women would feel me on this.  And you're right - that's an excellent way to look at it:  at least we have each other!  Been friends since HS and beyond!Wink
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 9:32pm
lol men and there misguided ego .
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:33am
Ugg I'm tired of the schizophrenic bipolar shyt.
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:32am
maybe this crush I have on this dude is just meant to be...
morenaloca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 4:04pm
I hate all men.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:37am
^^ i hear that. ex's they leave tellin lies...and then come back trying to get on your good side..by tellin more lies....

why wont he go away...do i really need to act a fool for results?LOL we'll with the way i've been feeling lately...i might...Embarrassed

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:19am
I never understood that 17 or under girl dates man sht. I remember back in high school some girl said she did it because high school boys are too immature. I'm sorry but the 20 something dude that can't get someone his age is the more immature one. Thank God I was interested in women a few years older than me and still am (but at this age, there's plenty of good over 18 exceptions)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 178179180181182 250>