BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

!3 Relationships Random Thoughts 3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 177178179180181 256>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 2:29pm
My crush Shaun T (Insanity and Hip Hop Abs) is gay Cry Broken Heart. We were gonna be together one day Unhappy
Sponsored Links

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 4:10pm
WTF is his problem…
Actin like Im a mind reader or somethin.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 9:12pm
We are doing great. He told his friends how much he loved me, his family treats menlike family whenever i am around. Saturday we are going to a Halloween party in couples costumes.
GLAMAFROMNY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GLAMAFROMNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I'm tired of being single, but I don't seem to attract anyone. I definitely feel Shrekish Cry

Don't think like that the right one will come along when its time. being patient is not easy, trust me I know ._. :/ 
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 11:48pm
watching scandal tonight made me very very thankful that I don't have any messy emotional entanglements right now. I remember the pain and how it made me completely unable to function and I know I can't deal with that or the possibility right now. relationships are nice until they aren't. I'm okay with being single. I miss the butterflies and that deep connection but I can't act like it doesn't come at a price.

right now is not my time. I have to focus on myself and get myself whole and strong before I get involved with someone else.

I'm not gonna front like I'm not bored though lol. I need a hobby
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by GLAMAFROMNY GLAMAFROMNY wrote:

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I'm tired of being single, but I don't seem to attract anyone. I definitely feel Shrekish Cry

Don't think like that the right one will come along when its time. being patient is not easy, trust me I know ._. :/ 

You know, people tell me that, but I've never had a serious relationship. I'm always single. The longer I'm single, the less fun it is.
GLAMAFROMNY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GLAMAFROMNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 10:43pm
@dollish, Been in a serious relationship b4 and there's nothing worse then being in one with the wrong person. Be patient and better yourself in anyway possible, the right one will come when u least expect it, I've been waiting and will continue to do so #teamnosettling!:)
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 8:03am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

jess was the girl he was with white, too?

...and you are hilarious with your gifs/pics to fit everyone mood. lol...
Yes. She was white too.
Correction...she's Asian.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 11:16am
I hope this Works out I really like him and we have FUN when we are together. The conversation is great and flows naturally not forced. He's SOUTHERN gentleman love me some Southern men most them Know how to treat a LADY and he sure does.
elle_honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elle_honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 5:23pm
I love and miss my ex. Part of me wants to call him, but I'm not sure if that win help any
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 177178179180181 256>
  Share Topic