Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

!3 Relationships Random Thoughts 3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:17pm
The restraining order was granted! My baby Natalie and I are protected until the hearing. her dad left me no other choice, I feel bad, but he doesn't understand boundaries and that he needs help for his abuse issues and other issues. i listened to his voicemails and felt sympathetic, but it's all an act and he will always revert back to a selfish, irresponsible, immoral abuser until he gets help.
Sponsored Links

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 7:08pm
it feels good to be talking to other men and feel attractive and worth something again. I'm talking to this cute guy who is my age. lol, but I'm so paranoid and looking for red flags. He asked what I was doing and I told him I was relaxing and I asked him and he said he was taking a bike ride. in my mind, I interpreted that as him not having a car. I'm not saying that is a red flag, but my ex had DUIs and a suspended license. I just don't want to deal with a dude who has to be chauffeured around. its manly for a man to drive to me. I would like to go out to see a movie with him. It would be my first date since the break up of my ex and me in mid march.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 10:08pm
I was thinking and there's nothing to miss.  I was clinging to memories that weren't that great and replaying the past..but it's been so long..there's nothing there.  I wish I had loved myself more, listened to the part of me that had sense, and allowed myself to feel worthy even with all my imperfections. And I wish I hadn't been so scared to believe I could dream of a happy and successful future.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 8:43pm
he dumped his girlfriend for me. i feel bad.

he saw no future with her so technically he did the right thing..albeit hurtful to her.

i'm so empathetic to women's feelings. i feel guilty even though i didn't do anything wrong.
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

it feels good to be talking to other men and feel attractive and worth something again. I'm talking to this cute guy who is my age. lol, but I'm so paranoid and looking for red flags. He asked what I was doing and I told him I was relaxing and I asked him and he said he was taking a bike ride. in my mind, I interpreted that as him not having a car. I'm not saying that is a red flag, but my ex had DUIs and a suspended license. I just don't want to deal with a dude who has to be chauffeured around. its manly for a man to drive to me. I would like to go out to see a movie with him. It would be my first date since the break up of my ex and me in mid march.

I remember you from when I used to post a lot on here years ago... you were a much different person.  I hope you become your true self again.  Maybe you should take some time for just you and your daughter, without having any men in your life.  Your loneliness may cause you to make the same mistakes again...getting to know yourself and allowing yourself to heal never hurt anyone.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 7:24am
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

he dumped his girlfriend for me. i feel bad.

he saw no future with her so technically he did the right thing..albeit hurtful to her.

i'm so empathetic to women's feelings. i feel guilty even though i didn't do anything wrong.

applaud that man...some guys will string her along and cheat..at least he kept it real
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2014 at 2:11pm
^^ew seahawks.

but sigh. i love me some him. im kinda excited to see where this road takes us.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2014 at 9:38pm
Why does he keep my pictures up on fb? we are not together anymore, I have a restraining order, what more do I need? I almost feel he is keeping them up just because a knows it bothers me. Well, he looks stupid flirting with others and having pictures of he and I hugged up and me and our baby on the day she was born.

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2014 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by slykitten slykitten wrote:

Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

I remember you from when I used to post a lot on here years ago... you were a much different person.  I hope you become your true self again.  Maybe you should take some time for just you and your daughter, without having any men in your life.  Your loneliness may cause you to make the same mistakes again...getting to know yourself and allowing yourself to heal never hurt anyone.

You are right and I think I'm attracting the wrong men in the state I am in anyways. it's not good to be vulnerable and healing from bad things and be out there trying to date.
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2014 at 11:21am
Wow, who would have thought, I'd be here. I'm happier... thus year has been full of ups and downs but I see what happens when you KKeep on pushing thru.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256>
  Share Topic