BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252253254255>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 11:39pm
So you're keeping him from his daughter because he won't pay you? Maybe he wants to spend his money on his child and not put money in your hands.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 11:50pm
^^^^^ no he doesn't; Indie has been posting about him for a long time. He made her miserable during her pregnancy, moved in with her and her dad and then disrespected her dad, doesn't care about his child and won't pay child support. I don't think he even has a job.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 11:03pm
My baby's dad is abusive physically and verbally. Our child witnessed the abuse and he even put hands on me while I held her. She could have suffocated because he wanted to fight me instead of paying attention to the baby. He has not helped out enough and he gets $2000 a month of disability and unemployment. He has not looked for a job and is living at his parents place at 34. He gambles , buys himself expensive gadgets, hangs out. so, he should be paying child support instead of watching me struggle. I was lucky enough to get back enough tax return money and also pregnancy disability. My dad has helped me tremendously as well.

The reason he is not around her is mainly the abuse. I have asked for supervised visitation until he has gone to counseling and proves it. He has refused and he did not try to find someone to supervise visits with her.

And he has lied to people saying I'm a bad mom when I do all of the work. He said I'm keeping her away from him. Just so you guys know, he's visiting this week. I have allowed him to see her out of the goodness of my heart. I am supervising, even though he puts me on edge. He only saw her for 3 hours and 15minutes. I am making the effort and will let him see her everyday he is here. He has not seen her since mid march and he was her for only 3 hours and 15 minutes because he said he can't stand seeing her cry so much. He's a stranger to her and she scream/cries her head off and wanted her mommy. he can't handle her and didn't even change a diaper when I brought her around.

So, don't even to there about me stopping him from seeing her. I've been alienated by his family who once called me family. There are lies swirling around about me and my daughter has also been alienated. that hurts so damn much. She deserves a lot better.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 11:04pm
Sexyandfamous, thanks
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 11:19pm
The baby's dad tried to take the baby, he also got violent when I refused to drive him somewhere in my car. I knew it was a bad idea to be the nice person and allow him to spend time with her.

I will be reporting him to child services and filing a restraining order. he has been emotionally manipulating me.

Edited by indiecat - Aug 02 2014 at 11:26pm
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 11:34pm
It's never a bad thing to try to do whats best for the baby. I've been praying for you. Now, you know what you have to do and you don't have to second guess it anymore. Handle ya biz Hug

Those of us lurking are still praying, sweetie. 
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by whittywhit0678 whittywhit0678 wrote:

I wish I wasn't so young and naive and had actually LISTENED to the ppl on BHM that told me NOT to move in with my boyfriend and to drop his ass. 2.5 years later my ass is stuck!!! Ouch

What happened? My boyfriend wants me to move in with him, he's been asking for a while.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 7:45am
I've been fucking an old ex, bless his dick

But that white boy is so weird.
I don't even acknowledge his existence but I went to my friend's party and he'd suddenly appear wherever I was and sneak comments to me like we were on good terms. I also caught him staring at me multiple times and this dude was even talking about past lays and vaguely mentioned me which was awkward as hell.

I'm now hearing he's liking photos of me on facebook that aren't on my account. I had a picture of me taken from behind and I won't lie, I was looking nice and curvy. This fool liked and commented on it as a friend told me and sent me a screenshot since I can't see it due to blocking him. Fool was saying I'm so stunning. Huh? Just a few weeks ago when I was ending the friendship, he didn't take it well and posted on his tumblr like losing me was no loss.

But now he's giving me longing stares, trying to sneak chat with me, and liking whatever I'm in? I bet he's still stalking my tumblr too.

He misses me. But if there's one thing I love doing to people who have wronged me and those I love, it's making them miserable by living happily without them. He can stay missing me.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 2:52pm
@indie, not everyone who has been in our lives before deserves to remain in our lives. He is not worth to be around, especially when he tried to take the baby. I bet he was going to claim you hurt her and that's why he took her. You said he has been saying lies about you; I think you should pay attention who those people are. If they walk up to you to tell you that he has been saying that you are a bad mom and they seem to believe it, cut them off, because they are just as toxic as him.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 9:20pm
this is the very last time his ass is going to disrespect me. He had best think twice before trying to contact me again because i will drag his whole life for filth and leave it out to dry.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252253254255>