Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 251252253254255 256>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:08pm
INDIIIIIE!!
Sponsored Links

whittywhit0678 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whittywhit0678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:31am
I wish I wasn't so young and naive and had actually LISTENED to the ppl on BHM that told me NOT to move in with my boyfriend and to drop his ass. 2.5 years later my ass is stuck!!! Ouch
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:42pm
Yay, Indie!  I hope you continue to find peace of mind and prosperity. Star
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:48pm
I genuinely love and care about the people who have been a part of my life.  I hope that love won't always be there for certain people whom I've learned can never reciprocate it.  For those who matter, I want to learn to express myself more clearly and selflessly.  I'm in a bad place right now, but I want to learn to be better for these people.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:34am
why cant you ever be sincere anymore?
guess thats my fault. you really do teach someone how to treat you.
im playing myself if i think you can ever be good for me after what you did
i even gave you a 2nd chance and you didnt take advantage

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 4:16am
So I think my fwb and I are courting each other

I'm happily single but I do like flirting with him. This dude came to my new job to flirt with me and gush about me to my manager.

Too cute. I'm riding him like a cowgirl tomorrow. Embarrassed
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:09pm
I'm over it. I'm tired of getting excited over someone only to find out they are dating multiple people.
Lauren. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lauren. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 11:36pm
I think I'm finally getting over that guy. It took longer than it should have but by finding a job which kept me busy and dating other people really did open my eyes to see that he really wasn't special and didn't really want me. If he did he would have tried harder and never let me feel unwanted or confused of what we were. The only thing that annoys me is that I'll be seeing his ass when I return to school and its gonna suck.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:40pm
I get mad when I see my man I do not get any. I do not want it everyday because I do not see him everyday.But when I do see him I want it damn it makes me angryDisapprove.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:51pm
Baby's dad got served for child support. He hasn't contacted me about our daughter in a week now. I already told him he was going to be served. he has ignored me when I update him, I ended up calling him a deadbeat and getting angry. this man cares more about his money and fun time than helping his child. he thinks I'll disappear? No, he is dumb. He failed to get his way at mediation and now failed with avoiding child support. I can't wait to buy my daughter all of the things she needs and start saving up for her future. that's the way the cookie crumbles when you are stupid and a deadbeat and beat up on women and cheat. as the custodial parent, I have more power. He didn't seem to realize that. he' has not seen his daughter in 4 months now because he won't compromise.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 251252253254255 256>
  Share Topic