Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

!3 Relationships Random Thoughts 3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253254 256>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 9:18pm
It'd be nice to finally meet an amazing guy who felt the same about me.  I'm tired of going on "dates", but until I meet someone great, I guess I will have to.
Sponsored Links

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:06pm

After several back 2 back disaster dates I've hibernating in the house, and decided to put dating on hold for a min. Then out of the blue I met him. At first I wasn't even feeling him like that for various reasons, but he kept asking me out every single time we saw each other. So I finally decided to give it a chance. We went out on a date and I was pleasantly surprised. It was much better than I expected. .....Fast forward it’s Week 3 and we've been talking everyday, and seeing each other twice a week. So far things seem pretty good aside from the fact that he's very arrogant, and kind of full of himself. He's already told me he wants us to be in a relationship…. But I feel its best we wait and slowly get to know each. That way I can decide if I really want to go there with him. Time will tell....

redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 6:49am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I love him.....but I not so sure that he's "the one" ... 

Story of my life
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:48pm

ConfusedSo we had a double date yesterday with you, and your boy. Oh God where do I start? It was a complete disaster! For starters my entire look was on point, and all eyes in the restaurant were on me (even the chefs were starring from the kitchen lol). I had on a sexy form fitting maxi dress that hung my curves in all the right places. But unfortunately, when you caught them staring  you had the nerve to get mad at me as if I did something wrong. Once the drinks started to flow true colors came out. First you start making tacky jokes about how our first date was too expense (because you pride yourself on being cheap). And I replied in a nonchalant sarcastic tone telling you where to go ! That’s when ish went downhill. Pinch

Because I wasn’t catering to your ego, and ish wasn't going your way you started flirting with your boy's girl right there in front of me. Chic was looking soo busted, like she just rolled out of bed etc. Lol. But I handled it like a G and remained cool, calm, and collected because I refuse to argue in front of company. A soon as we got in the car all h*ll broke lose. You falsely accused me of "hogging all the attention" and you claimed I was giving your boy the googly eyes...Which was a lie! Then you started calling me high maintance for not wanting our first day to be at Chili’s to get 2 for 1 drinks. Really son, really?? At that point I was beyond livid. I told you how I felt then I was done with it. Then you started threating to kick me out of the car on the highway all because I stood up for myself and didn’t allow you to mistreat me. So we get back to my place and even though it was raining, you refused to drive me up to my building.  All I could do was ask " Why are you so evil, what have I ever done to you?" And you had nothing to say, because you knew I did nothing to you. Then you lean over and LICKED MY FACE and tried to make up! Angry Really who does that? After that we go upstairs to talk, then you say you want us to be in a relationship. All I can do is look at you in shock. How can you go from threatening to physically kick me out of your car, then to saying you want us to be together??? Confused 

Truth is I see past that macho male chauvinist façade. You don’t want a beautiful intelligent woman. You want a Plain Jane that’s going to sit there and allow you to treat her any kind of way.  And for you to accuse me of “hogging all the attention” that speaks volumes about you deep rooted insecurities. No male in his right mind would say such a thing. I don’t know what type of dysfunctional relationships your use to but this ish ain’t gonna cut it for me. You can keep your drama, issues, and insecurities. I'd rather do without. Dead So now I'm trying to figure out how Im going to break this off with you. Because unfortunately we still have to see each at school. God I wish I had of just listened to my intial instinct CryCry

Edited by Majesty02 - Jun 02 2014 at 1:05pm
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:48pm
there is no trust and its driving me crazy... after everything weve been through i thought nothing could tear us apart. but this might be it.
i would take 10000000 bad days to not feel like this. wondering what youre doing and who with. i cant live my life like this :(
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:05pm
^^You're wayy too pretty for this.  Hope you get better!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 4:41pm
You don't have to figure out sh*t!!

'Baby uh uh it ain't work!' 'I don't see us successfully heading down that path' 'We are two very different people and our incompatibilities are too plenty' 'I'm just not interested'

Pick your choice, girl!
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:18am
Maaaaaaaaaan I am so lucky to be single and not in a drama filled, messy mean spirited on again/off again hurtful relationship. I have a peaceful existence and if a man is going to CHANGE that… then he is not going to be allowed into my world. If you aint adding… u subtracting. Some people think a dysfunctional relationship is better than none at all- "at least I got a man!" (Ummm yes you do and u are miserable-Ill pass!) I always marvel at people who look at single folks with pitty because they don't have "someone" sh*t anyone can have "someone" but if that "someone" is driving u crazy--who's really losing here? Just saying… Shout out to the people out there keeping stress levels low and keeping it drama free!

^ agreed. 
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 8:48am
Mediation with my ex went great. He didn't know the guidelines or child visitation. he thought he would get to take our almost 5 month old for 1 week each month 6 hours away. Turns out, he can't take her and has to come down here to visit. And it's for 3 non-consecutive days and a couple of hours with no overnights. He threatened me a lot and said he would get his way. He lied in mediation room about his abuse and they saw through it. he disagreed with all suggestions made my mediator and me and folded his arms like a little boy. so , it's going to go to a judge and I'm fine with that. I really tried suggesting things because my child needs her dad.

And he was trying to act buddy buddy with me right before mediation. He kept following me around and flirting with me. Kept talking to me like we were still together, bought me a bottled water. I looked good as hell, perfect makeup, hair done, I dressed like a lawyer. People actually thought I worked at the courthouse and lots of men stared at me. My ex had his tongue hanging out. Tried to ask me what I was going to say in mediation room and I didn't tell him. He suggested I lie about abuse, no, not when it comes to my child. It became mean once he realize he wasn't going to get his way. He has not called to check on his child after mediation. I'm so glad I dropped him, he looked exactly the same, really scruffy with dirty clothes on. Not dressed for court. I can do so much better. The ball is in my court, my daughter won't be exposed to abusive behavior, his cheating, we other things.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:08pm
INDIIIIIE!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253254 256>
  Share Topic