BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251252253 255>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:22pm
I wish my ex took the cat, this mofo is getting on my nerves. Im trying to get my drink on and he's meowing up a storm Angry
Sponsored Links

Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 1:32pm
^^^^ cute

I wish I had more alone time with my boo...all work and no play
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:07am
I can't wait to find someone who truly loves me. I deserve someone who treats me well.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:05pm
@indie, just love yourself first, you won't even notice that you don't have a man, and when you least expect it, a great one will come after youSmile
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 3:28am
This guy is so dry Lol I'm lonely Unhappy Im not looking for true love, just someone with tattoos and pretty eyes and a large schlong to cuddle and sh*t dayyum!
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 3:34am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

@indie, just love yourself first, you won't even notice that you don't have a man, and when you least expect it, a great one will come after youSmile

You are right
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:22am
I love him.....but I not so sure that he's "the one" ... 
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:42pm
I'm tired of my ex lying and telling people that I'm keeping him away from his child. He chose to go 6 hours away and he came down here to visit and didn't even attempt to see her because he said he didn't want to come I to my house. I would not allow him to take her because we didn't have a court order and he said he was gonna take her 6 hours away without my consent. He has never had my consent to do that, she is now 4 months. I was also told by a police officer that I don't have to let him take her and that I should get a restraining order and go to court. So, he has been served with my court papers and we are waiting for mediation. he's been running his mouth and saying I'm keeping her from him. It's so untrue. he wanted to basically kidnap her.

I'm just so tired of it and tired of his dumb azz. I wish he would fall off of a cliff with his dirty, lying, cheating, deadbeat azz.
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 9:58am
Got stood up this afternoon by a guy who hit me up on a dating website I belong to.  We were supposed to meet at a pancake place at 1130 and I got there right at 1130 and waited 15 minutes before I bounced. I was checking my phone to see if he had messaged me to let me know if something had come up and he wasn't able to make it, but not a peep.  I just sent him a message on the website basically repeating what time we were supposed to meet and that he didn't show.  No feelings hurt on my end.  I just went on about my day as usual.

I really was in the mood for some pancakes though, but the spot was closed and we would have had to go somewhere else anyway.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 1:22am
i'm livin, but my heart still says in memory of your love
im six feet over.. you..

Edited by missunfoolish - May 27 2014 at 1:29am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake