Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 247248249250251 255>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Relationship are test of Will and Faith. I love my man but sometimes I want to smack him I mean really and that is all.

I concur
Sponsored Links

Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 5:26pm
Finally in love for the first time. I thought I was in my past but I know its the real thing now. I'm soo happy...but a lil scared..

Edited by Twisted_Angel - Mar 13 2014 at 5:27pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I dumped him.
I thought you was in Love what happened Confused

WHOA, when did I say I was in love?? I like the dude! But in love? Nah.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:49am
I guess I'm just used to being single and like it that way.

I'd continue to fuck him though. Fantastic sex! He's also a great friend.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

I kinda just want him to leave. It's to the point of me not even wanting child support because I don't want him in my life at all. he's a man child and has communication and mental issues.

He's disrespected my dad, me, our baby, and my deceased brother. He has been yelling here at me and treating me crappy. Thinks he knows everything and behaves like a child when he doesn't get his way. He spends money wrecklessly and is always out of money. Yet, he makes fun of my financial situation. The cool thing is my dad said no matter what I always have a place to stay with my daughter. My dads only keeping him here because of me. It's time to let go. He's a miserable and irresponsible jerk.

He wants of others what he cannot give himself. He wants sympathy when he doesn't know how to give it himself. plus, he has some terrible habits. I'm very tired of him. He's turned into someone I hate. I keep wishing away for someone to save me, a real Prince Charming.

Indie, every post you've made about this man has gotten progressively worse.

It's definitely time to let go. Ouch
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 10:12am
I guess this post can respond to replies about my other post. It's just a drama and back and forth thing. I think I just wanted a real family for the baby and my stupid self gave chance after chance. I do love him and he claims to love me too, even now.

I had to ask him to leave, there was a big blow out and now he's going back to his parents house 6 hours away by car. He disrespected me and my dad and our house. so , we will be apart for some time. The baby suffers the most in all of this not getting to see her dad and me having to take on all responsibilities alone. It's really hard because I can't always soothe her, her dad could soothe her when I couldn't. I don't get any breaks except when she is sleeping, I don't get to eat very much because I'm busy with her, and not much sleep. It's all sad, but we can't keep fighting in front of her, we need to be apart and figure out some things. When he left, he did not discuss visiting her or sending her any money. She has all she needs, but I could save the money or buy her more toys.

I'm extremely sad and have been crying on and off. My baby is sleeping on my chest and I'm crying and my tears are trickling down on her.

Edited by indiecat - Mar 19 2014 at 10:22am
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 9:02am
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:52am
I need to stop having sympathy for selfish people who have none for me.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:27am
I've now exposed his behavior to his family. It was petty, but he's been doing this the whole relationship. he has not sent anything for the baby since we separated and he has no concern about her well being. She is sick right now and I may have to take her to the ER. he only spends money on himself and his deviant behavior.
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 11:29pm

Edited by cvzx - Apr 15 2014 at 11:40pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style