BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

!3 Relationships Random Thoughts 3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 243244245246247 256>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Well, he called me a b!tch. In 5 minutes I was out of the door. I drove to his house and threw a bag with his sh!t at the door steps and left.
He hasn't bothered to call or text me, but I am not surprised.

Bye-bye loser. You want me, you gotta be respectful.

Gwaan girl! Clap And don't you ever look back. He had it in him to disrespect you and that's not going anywhere.

He might call/text/message you later on some baby come back bullshit but I would not recommend even looking back.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Well, he called me a b!tch. In 5 minutes I was out of the door. I drove to his house and threw a bag with his sh!t at the door steps and left.

Im sure he didnt have enough money to get u and his other girl Valentines Day presents so he had cut one of yall off.

He called me a b!tch for calling him out on being the captain-save-a-hoe of his family.......
I was calling and texting him about it, telling him that he needs to cut the umbilical cord with several of his family members who always need a lending hand... and he didn't like it.

Nothing to do with another girl, but I get ur point of view.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Gwaan girl! Clap And don't you ever look back. He had it in him to disrespect you and that's not going anywhere.

He might call/text/message you later on some baby come back bullshit but I would not recommend even looking back.

He already texted me, but I would say a total of maybe 10-15 words tops? One of his texts was "Relax". I guess he thinks I am taking his ass back. I don't think he got home yet, or he would have seen the thrown bag laying on the lawn.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 3:49pm

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Im sure he didnt have enough money to get u and his other girl Valentines Day presents so he had cut one of yall off.

He called me a b!tch for calling him out on being the captain-save-a-hoe of his family.......
I was calling and texting him about it, telling him that he needs to cut the umbilical cord with several of his family members who always need a lending hand... and he didn't like it.

Nothing to do with another girl, but I get ur point of view.

Although I feel you, girl that is a lose/lose situation. He will not change. You either have to get used to it or leave him alone. It isn't your place. His family is and will always be there, you are just a girlfriend and who knows..so 

Oh and don't ever allow a dude to call you out your name. It will only get worse because by you forgiving him that is you putting up with that type of behavior. 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:08pm
Cosign Khivey. You are smart to leave and wise to STAY GONE! That is a lose/lose situation and the misogyny that dude has in him to be insulting you like that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Block his number, too. He expects you to come back. When he sees his stuff, you're gonna get more texts and calls. Block him. Your silence will eat at him.

After calling you a bitch, he's telling you to RELAX???
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:28pm
Hey Khivey, one thing is helping out a family member, another is getting sucked into family member's problems.

He told me to relax because I also cussed him out - a LOT. I will just angry that he wasn't home - I wanted him to see me throwing his sh*t on the door stepsLOL
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 3:46pm
Really confused about my feelings. I won't let myself have anymore for him because of what he did in the past. He says the stuff he used to do was stupid and now that the baby is here, he only thinks of me and her. He's here helping take care of the baby. He's done a lot, but still has a temper problem.

I think I have post partum depression as well. I no longer feel special because the baby is out of me. I miss feeling her kick and I'm stressed out adjusting to being a new mom. I keep thinking I won't be able to provide enough for her and my lack of sleep is affecting me. I'm sad because I'm not married as well and sad because I keep thinking he will do what he did in the past again. I don't feel pretty, I feel flabby, not motivated. I find myself missing my single life before I was pregnant. I miss going places, drinking, doing whatever. I miss being thin. I love my baby though, she's gorgeous. I keep thinking I should be making a family for her and getting along with the dad, that I should try. Another part just wants me to say F it and run off and do what I want while raising her.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:05pm
this guy never changes
that was the last of my chances 

back to ignoring him. 
i was doing so well for months and now i messed it up 
i hate having feelings for someone who aint sh*t
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 2:28pm
Looks like another valentines day of being single

Its cool though. Ill be at a wedding that day so hopefully that night ill be drunk and partying with some good people
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:31am
I am not even thinking about Valentine's day anymore. Some years I would feel a bit sad about being single, but most years I felt fine. This is one of them.

He is back to the life-forever-together talk, but my interest on that convo is nonexistent.
I think I fell out of love faster than I expected (I thought I would still have feelings for a few weeks)

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 243244245246247 256>
  Share Topic