Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

!3 Relationships Random Thoughts 3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 256>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 5:56pm
A part of me feels hurt and jaded, but I have to focus on the bigger picture and keep going because life stops for no one.   This wasn't meant for me.  There's so much to do and I have to keep going. 
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 3:01pm
Now I know why he was unavailable and no, he wasn't two-timing me or anything like it, but I am drained; I spent weeks trying to see or talk to him, and he had those issues that he didn't want/couldn't discuss, and now I just don't feel like going after him at all.

I am sure he will call, but it will be on his own time, and the feelings of rejection are creeping up....
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Now I know why he was unavailable and no, he wasn't two-timing me or anything like it, but I am drained; I spent weeks trying to see or talk to him, and he had those issues that he didn't want/couldn't discuss, and now I just don't feel like going after him at all.

I am sure he will call, but it will be on his own time, and the feelings of rejection are creeping up....

Just keep yourself busy. Everything will work out :)
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 9:05pm
ugh, im stuck in the valley of decision, i just want to make sure im making the best choice for me and the fair choice for both parties but im not sure if what im leaning towards is the answer...i really need help sorting this out but my outlets for expression are limited Disapprove
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 4:13pm
I am... with the holidays and all the bs that surrounds it, I don't have time to be thinking about him, but we will be meeting soon and the convo will be a serious one.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:58am
In extra love.
Don't see how it can get better but I know it can.
Totally in synch with each other.

Whatever I need.
Whenever.

Time spent with him is so different than time without him.
The air is different .
Something.

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:25am
Harassing the fvck outta me. Like wtf does he really want..
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 6:56pm
This psycho is so fvcking thirsty... I wish he would catch the hint. He will never get this coochie. Never ever ever ever...
scott0727 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott0727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 1:51am
Originally posted by EllaBella EllaBella wrote:

<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">^^^ This LOL!
PLUS

Why does everyone feel the need to let me know whenever they see my EX? Hello, thats not my ni99a no more Stern Smile stop bringing him up I'm trying to forget about his ass
Omgeeeeee!!!!!!!! Yesssss like, what does telling me you saw him really do??? Or what type of reaction are you looking for from me when you say that???

forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley36.gif" height="17" width="17" alt="LOL" title="LOL" />
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:13am
He needed these things to happen to him. If they didn't happen, then he would still be carrying on like a fool. I don't blame myself. It's time for him to grow up and do less talking and more action. At his age, talking is not impressive, doing is.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 256>
  Share Topic