BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 237238239240241 255>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

I am going through a difficult time...

Are you speaking with a therapist?  If not, I highly suggest you do so that you can begin working on this before the baby is born.  I know it can be hard to take that first step, but it will be worth it in the end.  
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:49pm
He has been with his family this week. I don't miss him.
Just miss companionship.
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 7:46pm
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:05pm
Sly kitten, I'm talking to someone, but not as often as I would like to.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:08pm
This is my last night before I move back to my dads house. My dads been nice to the father of the baby, but the father is such an azz. he's all talk and no action. My dad bought the baby a crib and the father of the baby did nothing. He's a huge lying bum. my dad tried to ask him what his plans are, but he just seemed to be talking big talk about taking care of his child. He's done absolutely nothing for me or the baby and he still has no job and spends all of his money on himself. my dad is furious with him and only was nice because I told him to be. Even bought this stupid man meals to eat and gave this stupid man advice. My dad and I both agree that he is not as concerned with his child as much as he should be. He's full of pipe dreams and lies. I'm irritated with him. He doesn't deserve a child and bs spews from his mouth. I don't take him seriously or respect him as a man, as a father, as a human.
swweet*suga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:12pm
^^ wow that deep. see i know everyone is different but stuff like this scares me of having kids and getting married
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

NEVER MIND!!

So a few texts in, something told me to ask him if he was even single. I assumed he was but I just wanted to make sure

He goes "I'm not gonna lie.. I do have a friend"

I'm like umm...girlfriend? he goes "ill be honest with you. Yes" I responded "alright well thanks for letting me know" and that was the end of it

I'm definitely upset I got my hopes up like that. I really did like him. I thought it was someone I would be able to date and get to know. And turns out the fcker had a girl.

I'm not surprised. I feel cursed when it comes to guys. The ones that I can picture myself with I can't have. And then the ones that I'm not interested in always want me.

I hope its not really awkward when he comes in your job....Ouch

my funny acting self would be side eyeing him all night
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

i keep meeting guys with kids, I really don't understand this.  I'm not even looking for anything serious right now just trying to get back on the horse.  I want a guy that has something ofhis own so I can have like a date night/chill buddy.  All these guys with kids can't do that, can't get up and do whatever.

I'm tired of this.  If igure I should just chill alone untill the end of the holidays anyway

omg this is me screaming all day

I swear everyone has kids, dont get me wrong nothing is wrong with that i just prefer someone who doesnt have that responsibility  
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:33pm
I am already thinking about Valentine's Day and looking super hot for him
smdh, my bf got me head over heels

Edited by sexyandfamous - Dec 02 2013 at 7:34pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:14pm
Wow, only 4 days later and I am already turned off by him.
Should I quit pointing out that he is wrong? It never changes anything anyways. I need to make friends and quit being so clingy but at the same time, I will not care anymore if he is busy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 237238239240241 255>