Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 236237238239240 256>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 9:24pm
Its been awhile since I've had a crush on someone. But this guy that comes in to eat at my job, I've been eyeing him for a few weeks

He's a mechanic and I just so happened to have a problem with my tire so I used that as an excuse to talk to him

I definitely feel the mutual attraction though. The way he looks at me and speaks to me is just so cute.

I gave him my number and he gave me his too. I don't wanna be the one to text first though. Smh.
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 9:48pm
aww the wait is the worst. i'm way too shy to be handing out my number. Wish i could
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 4:10pm
I'm shy too. This is probably the first time I've ever approached a guy like that

I gave in and texted him. he said "hey :)"

So simple but yet I'm so excited. I'm such a dork
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 6:02am
NEVER MIND!!

So a few texts in, something told me to ask him if he was even single. I assumed he was but I just wanted to make sure

He goes "I'm not gonna lie.. I do have a friend"

I'm like umm...girlfriend? he goes "ill be honest with you. Yes" I responded "alright well thanks for letting me know" and that was the end of it

I'm definitely upset I got my hopes up like that. I really did like him. I thought it was someone I would be able to date and get to know. And turns out the fcker had a girl.

I'm not surprised. I feel cursed when it comes to guys. The ones that I can picture myself with I can't have. And then the ones that I'm not interested in always want me.

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Nov 10 2013 at 6:05am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 10:16pm
awwwwwww man, see thats the thing he prob was honest  cause he thought you would be down to be his side thing.  Also maybe he really liked you to and didn't want to go there with you.. idk

Well you insoired me to be a little bolder with my flirting
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 10:20pm
i keep meeting guys with kids, I really don't understand this.  I'm not even looking for anything serious right now just trying to get back on the horse.  I want a guy that has something ofhis own so I can have like a date night/chill buddy.  All these guys with kids can't do that, can't get up and do whatever.

I'm tired of this.  If igure I should just chill alone untill the end of the holidays anyway
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:55am
Idk how to feel about this one... My trust is so fvcked up but he seems sincere.... I'll just give it time I suppose.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 4:37pm
I wish I had asked if he had kids.

I have a feeling "friend" means a baby momma that you occasionally sleep with

I was upset over it at the time today I'm good. Not like I was rejected. The mutual feeling was obviously there.. I just met him at the wrong time apparently

On to the next one!
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 1:20pm
I am going through a difficult time. Dealing with depression at 31 weeks pregnant. I told my doctor and she's helping. I try to put on a stone face and people say I'm so strong, but when I get home, I break down and cry most nights. my Effed up relationship did this to me. Dealing with someone who is not ready to be a dad and wont alter his life to be one and someone who won't admit to being abusive. I am the only one buying our daughter stuff. I have talked about it here before. We don't live together anymore and I am finally moving away temporarily to my dads house on the other side of the state this weekend. My life will be changing a lot. I'm going on early maternity leave. There has been a lot of bad luck going on as well. It's just so hard to stay strong. I feel sorry for my baby a lot. as for the baby's dad, he tells me lies and says he loves me still and the baby, says we are his only family, but has made no changes. My dad hates him and said if he was in Jamaica, he would get beaten up and shamed and have to hide, my dad told me to tell him to go to hell and that he was not on the same level as him. my dads never talked like that before, he's a straight laced guy.

Even though I suffer, it's my baby I'm worried about. I'm scared for her. I don't know how to stay strong. at 31 weeks I'm extremely emotional.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 2:45pm
A reminder to the ladies...I don't like Beyonce but you should be treated way better:

Edited by sexyandfamous - Nov 26 2013 at 2:47pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 236237238239240 256>
  Share Topic