BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 255>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 7:58pm
I have been content with being single and not thinking about it

But tonight this wine got me a bit emotional.

I just wanna cuddle.
Sponsored Links

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

• liking someone who isn't black: I hope they like black girls
  • liking someone who is black: I hope they like black girls

Yeah.

:\
+1
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 12:37am
How could someone call himself a man and disrespect the mother of his unborn child so much? how could he want to harm me and prevent me from having peace? I am Now 6 months pregnant. The landlord told him to leave a few days because we had a fight again. Fights been going on since last night because of him. He left house from 12am-7am. When he returned he refused to let me sleep at 7am, things escalated and landlord had to tell him he'd be sorry if he caused a miscarriage. He's away, but I think of how he ruined everything and our baby will suffer.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 12:42am
Midna, thanks, but it's not over. I don't mean I am still with him, we share a room for one more month and he is trying to make things hellish for me. I'm just glad I hav lost that glimmer of hope I had for him. I see him for the mobster he is.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 1:54pm
Are you married to him Indie? Is this you guys first baby?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 7:04am
Smh. I have never even dated this man yet he is truly the epitome of an ex from hell.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 7:19am
I had to bring this dude's MOM into this. That's how terrible he is. I have never had to do that before!

Even his mom acknowledges he ain't sh*t.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 11:47am
Heybeautiful, we are not married, but it is our first child.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

How could someone call himself a man and disrespect the mother of his unborn child so much? how could he want to harm me and prevent me from having peace? I am Now 6 months pregnant. The landlord told him to leave a few days because we had a fight again. Fights been going on since last night because of him. He left house from 12am-7am. When he returned he refused to let me sleep at 7am, things escalated and landlord had to tell him he'd be sorry if he caused a miscarriage. He's away, but I think of how he ruined everything and our baby will suffer.

I'm sorry, but at this point you are the one to blame for putting your unborn child through all of this. It was already written he doesn't care, but when will you begin to care enough to jump ship and ensure that you and the joy growing inside of you are okay? You know what it is..yet you continue to subject yourself to the madness. Sleepy 
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 6:32am
Khivey, you don't know what is truly going on. I touch lightly on the physical violence. I have gone to the police and told the hospital where I get my pregnancy check ups that he has done a lot. He now faces a court case. Which is not me sitting by letting things happen. He is staying at his parents house currently and we are separated. I did not stand by as he did what he did.

I shouldn't have to tell you everything. We share a place until the end of November. I am trying to move across the state to my dads house, but my dad wants me to remain strong and wait it out. Wait out the court case and also, wait until my little girl is born. He has advised me not to put the dad on my baby's birth certificate. I am struggling emotionally with that and I am going through my pregnancy pretty much alone. The dad is not working and I'm the only one working. I have a lot on my shoulders. I have no one to turn to when I'm hormonal and emotionally breaking down. My fathers on the other side of the state and I have no other family really, I have 2 good friends who are far away. it's tougher than you think. I come here to vent. If you have gone through this, then I would respect what you said.

Edited by indiecat - Oct 25 2013 at 6:46am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 255>