Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 231232233234235 256>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:20am
Senior detective, I'm due January 30th
Sponsored Links

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:24am

Indie - my heart goes out to you...

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 8:19pm
Indie, I'm glad you're done with him. You and your daughter deserve much much better!!
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:12pm
I think he may be interested...not sure. I'm not even sure if I'm physically attracted to him, but I am attracted to his hustle. College educated, author, massage therapist, ceo of his own company. People say before you dismiss guys you *think* God didn't send for you, at the very least give him a chance and if he's not the one for you pray to remove him from your life early on. 9/10 times he's not going to be some Idris Elba look-alike. But alas, I'm reaching because I don't even know if he's interested. I'm such an over-thinker Cry

Edited by IslandSuga - Oct 04 2013 at 12:45pm
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:25pm
thanks

Edited by cvzx - Oct 04 2013 at 9:52pm
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:46am
Even though I haven't had vaginal sex but I've received/given oral so technically I'm not a virgin. I'm not even upset about it. So I guess that means I've been celibate for about 8 months now. Whaddyaknow *kayne shrug* lol
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:30pm
Super nice (damn near pushover) guys are awful in bed.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:56am
He is starting not to come to the doctors appointments for the baby. it hurts because she has to suffer for his mistakes in life and he keeps showing me how much he only cares about himself. he even blew all of his money at a poker house and expects me to trust him with money to pay for a bill we share. I'm glad I chose to hold onto the money that was for my part of the bill. he would have spent it to eat up more food or at the poker house.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 12:06am
In love with my baby.
It's overwhelming sometimes how hard it is to be apart from him.

Edited by jonesable - Oct 10 2013 at 12:06am
scox89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scox89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 12:24am
he cooks, he makes non tart vinaigrette for my salads.... the sex is out of control... cuddling is our hobby, getting a 2nd job just to make sure we're comfortable... so why am I afraid to move to Atlanta with him? Aside from the fact ive never lived alone, away from my family, in another state... It's not that.. I think Im afraid that we might work out... I mean say it works.. then what? Im so used to failure, that success with love frightens me. How do you overcome that?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 231232233234235 256>
  Share Topic