Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 226227228229230 250>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 1:32am
i want to talk to him so bad... the only person who 'got' me...
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 4:30pm
He is winning me over.........
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Spoken, I want to leave, tonight was the last straw. he treated me so badly. He has also flat out refused counseling. I need to start making plans with my dad to roll out when he least expects it. He actually spoke with my dad over a week ago claiming he would go to counseling. It was a lie.

i hope you can make plans to go with your dad.  You do not need this stress during your pregnancy, and better believe you little baby can feel it as well.  I agree to make the plans on the low and do not let him know you are leaving, just roll out.  Hopefully your dad will be supportive and allow you to stay with him so you can get some peace of mind.

Stay strong, Indie! Remember you have another person who will be depending on you to be strong as well.  Don't let this man break you!  Keep pushing on...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 6:10pm
so he hit me up and we talked for a few mins

but when we talk now its just this weird conservative vibe, got to hold back how i really feel
we're not really saying much but the ol how are you, then when that was over. there was nothing left to say but i was trying to talk to him still but once again he doesnt try like i do and he didnt respond

i guess ill always get weak and talk to him, cant ignore him for too long
but after i do i feel so... incomplete and sh*tty

like we never talk more we talk less
but he was the only one i want to talk to, gave in and wasnt that satisfied but i guess its enough for awhile

i wish things werent like this, i miss him
but its just fake small talk

i dont know why i like hurting myself

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 4:30am
I want to check my ex's twitter to check up on him, but I know it's not a good idea....UGH...
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 10:48am
Just watched my boo's navy graduation! I'm so proud of him ! It's a shame I couldn't see his face th0 Unhappy

Edited by BBpants - Aug 30 2013 at 10:48am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 5:31am
can i not miss him
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:16pm
I'm not excited about my pregnancy anymore because of him. It's just very depressing being around him. he does nothing productive when it comes to the baby. he has to be told to stuff. I thought just focusing on the baby would make things peaceful, but I am learning just how selfish he is.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 10:19pm
I really don't care about him.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:10pm
This thread is so depressing lmao

I'm about to get into a long distance relationship UGH UGH I really like him so I'll give it a try
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 226227228229230 250>