Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

!3 Relationships Random Thoughts 3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 222223224225226 256>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

you know it done got real when Beyonce is being quoted up in here..

Cry
Sponsored Links

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 10:55pm
NOT ALL MEN ARE THE SAME!!!!!

don't think because you gave your heart to one guy, the next will do the same.  sometimes two people come together at the RIGHT time, wanting the SAME thing and move on ONE accord.

please ladies, stop thinking that "one way" is the way to go.  that's why you have some people who can sleep with a guy within the first week of dating, end up in a relationship and get married.  its not always the same path for everyone.

i agree that you should not just give your heart to anyone and make a man earn your love and heart, but that does not mean you have to act all crazy, standoffish, etc. to get his attention.  its ok to love him, but its also important for him to know that you love yourself more to leave if he acts up.

just feel a man out, get to know him.  whats important is communication.  if he does not give you what you are looking for, its important not to waste time. 

but i agree with tousha, some of you really have to stop being so hard on yourself.  

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 11:36pm
I don't see myself falling in love again. I can see myself being compatible with someone but not head over heels love again. I do plan on getting married though. Eventually, I want to get married, have children, work at home to raise them. I need a man who could help me build my empire, give me pretty babies and Censored me good. Now when I date, I dont look for the guy who is the most charming, I look for who knows what he wants and knows how to get it? is he mentally stable? a man of GOD? Is he good with managing money and is he a family man?
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 6:52am
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

NOT ALL MEN ARE THE SAME!!!!!

don't think because you gave your heart to one guy, the next will do the same.  sometimes two people come together at the RIGHT time, wanting the SAME thing and move on ONE accord.

please ladies, stop thinking that "one way" is the way to go.  that's why you have some people who can sleep with a guy within the first week of dating, end up in a relationship and get married.  its not always the same path for everyone.

i agree that you should not just give your heart to anyone and make a man earn your love and heart, but that does not mean you have to act all crazy, standoffish, etc. to get his attention.  its ok to love him, but its also important for him to know that you love yourself more to leave if he acts up.

just feel a man out, get to know him.  whats important is communication.  if he does not give you what you are looking for, its important not to waste time. 

but i agree with tousha, some of you really have to stop being so hard on yourself.  

SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!!!
ClapClapClapClap
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 1:51pm
I like what you said Spokenword
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 3:29pm
So sick of the judgemental, negative, jealous girls in my life

I am dating someone new and i am very happy to be getting to know him. Every chance she gets, she reminds me about my previous abusive relationship that took me years to get over. Asks me personal questions about the guy and tries to nitpick and analyze everything he does. Kind of makes me think she wants him Confused

She asked me if I ever want kids. I said yes, when I own my own home, have my business going and can give them everything I never had. She said no man will every marry me if I took in foster kids. And that if I had my own kids, they will grow up to be bad because I "hand" them things like their own bathroom and a private school education SMH 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 4:22pm
i hate knowing he knows he has some type of control over me
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 10:24pm
We are now sleeping in separate rooms. I don't want to be disrespected anymore. I lock myself in another room out of fear and because I need peaceful sleep in order to get up for work. The baby in my tummy needs peace too. He just wants to argue and attack me. I recognize that this is what I need to do for the baby and me. He's unsanitary too, it's best this way.

broke down and cried to my dad over this stuff because he picked a fight with me after I'd come home from working all day and he had sat home not working and playing video games. He likes to push my buttons. I'm 16 weeks now, I'm hormonal, he's an idiot. I try not to argue back, but he provokes me. When I'm gone, he will know what he is losing. His gf, his baby, his family he should be building up. You can't say I didn't try to save our relationship, I did everything.

Edited by indiecat - Aug 16 2013 at 10:25pm
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 8:49pm
I hate this man.

Edited by indiecat - Aug 17 2013 at 8:50pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 10:06pm
i cant remember who you are babe
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 222223224225226 256>