Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

!<3 Relationships' Random Thoughts <3!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 256>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 4:43am
It's just amazing to me that he actually likes me....

Edited by BBpants - Aug 10 2013 at 4:43am
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 2:07am
i just want you but the vibe is wrong

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 2:09am
opened up all the wounds again
great
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 2:16am
Ouch

Edited by missunfoolish - Aug 11 2013 at 2:55am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 10:32am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 1:17pm
"can i tell you why i’m so scared of relationships? 
because my history with them shows me that there is no one as passionate as me when it comes to relationships. i am always that one that loves more and gets hurt in the end. they always bounce back so quick like i was just some bump in their road. i’m left there hurting, bruised and refusing of all rebounds and sh*t. i am simply mortified and left stunned in fear by the impact relationships have on me. yes i’m young, got a whole life ahead of me, i get that.. but i can’t just turn my feelings off. it doesn’t work that way because i am f-cking human. i have to let time pass, and sit there day by day awaiting the morning i can wake up and feel nothing. no more pain. then when i reach that day you’re trying to tell me another person is going to wanna invade my life just like the last did and take away my happiness? increase it for a temporary time and then just leave after they’ve had enough? no please no. stay away from me."

Edited by missunfoolish - Aug 12 2013 at 1:17pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

but i can’t just turn my feelings off. it doesn’t work that way because i am f-cking human. 

Funny, I also used to think that I couldn't turn my feelings off but I did.
It wasn't on purpose but it simply happened. The guy I thought was my boyfriend lied to me but suddenly he knows I am the One. I call it bullsh!t. He is trying hard to show me that he loves me but I just don't care.

I became cold. Now I understand the Japanese culture and respect it: a while ago, my sister learned from some Japanese girls who worked with her, that in Japan one marries and THEN falls in love. The reason why is that love ruins everything, so you need to marry and then learn to love the person you are with.

That didn't make sense when I first heard about it, being that I was another western girl who thought she had found the man of her life and like many western girls out there, got dumped and suffered for a long time.

Now I see the eastern point of view and I don't give a f*ck anymore. I don't like hurting anyone, why do men hurt me? Why do they do what they do and then move on fast?

I feel like I will never love another man again, and I am fine with it.
The boyfriend-who-wasn't-a-boyfriend-after-all is still trying. He says he is committed to show me his love, to prove to me that he made a mistake when he lied and he is truly in love, etc but to me he is just the one who managed to turn off my "f*cks given" button.

No f*cks given anymore. None. I am done with "love" and I am done caring.
I became a love sociopath: I feel nothing about someone else and it feels great at the same time.

Jackpot!
blkdymondzt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkdymondzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

my thoughts exactly smh 
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 2:50am
Just because you had a bad day at work doesn't mean you have to take it out on other people. I come to pick you up at nearly 12am out of my sleep from train station. we go get you some food and your card didnt work to get fast food, you want to take it out on the worker. He tried everything to help your sorry ass and then gave you the food for free and said just come back and pay. Your lying azz claimed you had to get up early for work, no you don't, you go to work late. I bet he won't pay the worker back. he then has a temper tantrum in the car and calls himself a bish and I just agreed with his own insults. he are his food on the curb like a bum and then came inside acting like everything was ok like sorry. Then he was rude to me and acting basically feminine in my opinion. I'm tired of his dumb azz. such a bish. This morning I woke up at 6am to get ready for work and left at 7am. I get 2 angry voicemails because he can't find his own stuff in the room and frequently loses things. of course it's my fault even though I'm at work and tired. he's interrupting my job because he's dumb. he really needs some help. I have a doctors appointment today and he better be on his best behavior. The nurses already know all the stuff he's been doing to me and they will call the police on him. he doesn't know how to act. he wonders why I don't want to do anything nice for him.

-venting
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 12:23pm
indiecat, he needs to pay for his meal, that poor worker will have to pay out of his own pocket, that is so unfair! make him go back there and pay to that person Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 256>
  Share Topic